The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Services exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the DEA-2TT3 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Services Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services Associate (DECA-CIS) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC DEA-2TT3 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Services Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC DEA-2TT3 Sample Questions:
01. What is the goal of lean practices in a software development methodology?
a) Create quality software with the minimum number of team members
b) Create quality software in the shortest time period at the lowest cost
c) Develop software using 12-Factor modern application practices
d) Develop and deploy software using third platform technologies
02. Which component of the cloud reference architecture provides automated policy-driven management and delivery of heterogeneous resources?
a) Software-defined infrastructure
c) Business continuity
d) Cloud service
03. What is a characteristic of traditional applications?
a) Monolithic architecture
b) Support only multi-tier architecture
c) Availability is managed only by the application
d) Horizontally scalable
04. Which phase of the cloud service lifecycle involves ongoing management activities to maintain cloud infrastructure and deployed services?
a) Service Creation
b) Service Operation
c) Service Planning
d) Service Termination
05. What is a possible cause for incurring high capital expenditures for IT, even though resources may remain underutilized for a majority of the time in a traditional data center?
b) IT resources are provisioned as self-service
c) IT resources are configured for peak usage
d) IT resources are rented as services
06. What condition can result in the development of a "shadow IT" organization?
a) Aging facilities, and outdated policies and technology
b) Bypassing of internal IT and looking elsewhere for IT services
c) Increasing number of end user devices and different access points
d) Lack of cloud extensibility inside an organization
07. A Cloud Service Brokerage combines cloud services provided by multiple cloud service providers into one or more new services. The specific number of services they combine varies based on user logic. Which type of Cloud Service Brokerage is it?
08. What is a common characteristic of organizations that have adopted modern applications to unlock digital business advantage?
a) They bring new services to market quicker and more often than competitors
b) They leverage only the public cloud to develop and deploy applications
c) They leverage only their internal IT infrastructure to develop and deploy applications
d) They focus on meeting internal users’ demands rather than satisfying their customers
09. What term refers to businesses that do not have a digital plan, and have limited initiatives or investments related to digital transformation?
a) Digital Leaders
b) Digital Adopters
c) Digital Laggards
d) Digital Evaluators
10. What workflow software enables automation of complex IT tasks?
a) Dell EMC XtremIO
b) VMware HA
c) Dell EMC ScaleIO
d) VMware vRealize Orchestrator
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services Associate (DECA-CIS) (DEA-2TT3) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.