01. You are the administrator of an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain. All server computers run Windows Server 2016. Some malicious software infects a specific network subnet. The malicious software performs DNS queries to the domain's DNS servers in an attempt to spread itself to other hosts.
You need to prevent the infected subnet from performing DNS queries to the domain's DNS servers. Your actions must not disrupt the DNS service in the rest of the subnets in the domain.
What technology should you configure?
a) Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) on the DNS servers
b) DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) on the DNS servers
c) DNS policies on the DNS servers
d) IP Address Management (IPAM) in the domain
02. Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. You create a Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) workspace. You need to connect several computers directly to the workspace.
Which two pieces of information do you require?
a) the ID of the workspace
b) the name of the workspace
c) the URL of the workspace
d) the key of the workspace
03. The New-CI Policy cmdlet creates a Code Integrity policy as an .xml file. If you do NOT supply either driver files or rules what will happen?
a) The cmdlet performs a system scan
b) An exception/warning is shown because either one is required
d) The cmdlet searches the Code Integrity Audit log for drivers
04. Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed especially for system administration. Windows Defender comes with a number of different Defender-specific cmdlets that you can run through PowerShell to automate common tasks.
Which Cmdlet would you run first if you wanted to perform an offline scan?
a) Set-MpPreference -DisablePrivacyMode $true
b) Set-MpPreference -DisableRestorePoint $true
05. A shielding data file (also called a provisioning data file or PDK file) is an encrypted file that a tenant or VM owner creates to protect important VM configuration information. A fabric administrator uses the shielding data file when creating a shielded VM, but is unable to view or use the information contained in the file.
Which information can be stored in the shielding data file?
a) Administrator credentials
b) All of these
c) A Key Protector
06. You are the administrator for your company. Your company is planning to deploy shielded virtual machines (VMs) to an external cloud platform that uses a guarded fabric with Trusted Platform Module (TPM)-attestation.
You are implementing an on-premises guarded host on a server that will run Windows Server 2016. You are evaluating the following two installation options for the guarded host server:
- Nano Server
- Desktop Experience
You need to identify any requirements that can only be met by using the Desktop Experience installation option for the on-premises guarded host.
Which capability can only be met by the Desktop Experience installation option?
a) Create new shielded VMs on premises and move the VMs to a guarded fabric.
b) Manage the server remotely by using PowerShell.
c) Implement measured boot sequence and code integrity policies.
d) Manage guarded hosts by using System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) 2016.
07. ______ enables easier management for BitLocker enabled desktops and servers in a domain environment by providing automatic unlock of operating system volumes at system reboot when connected to a wired corporate network.
This feature requires the client hardware to have a DHCP driver implemented in its UEFI firmware.
a) Credential Guard
c) EFS recovery agent
d) Network Unlock
08. Your network contains an Active Directory domain. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) is deployed to the domain. A database administrator named DBA1 suspects that her user account was compromised.
Which three events can you identify by using ATA?
a) Spam messages received by DBA1.
b) Phishing attempts that targeted DBA1
c) The last time DBA1 experienced a failed logon attempt
d) Domain computers into which DBA1 recently signed.
e) Servers that DBA1 recently accessed.
09. This question relates to Windows Firewall and related technologies. These rules use IPsec to secure traffic while it crosses the network. You use these rules to specify that connections between two computers must be authenticated or encrypted.
What is the name for these rules?
a) Firewall Rules
b) Connection Security Rules
c) TCP Rules
d) DHP Rules
10. You are building a guarded fabric.You need to configure Admin-trusted attestation. Which cmdlet should you use?