01. Company A uses Dynamics 365 Commerce. The company deploys a business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce website. Company B has a business partner account with Company A. Company B hires a purchasing manager.
The purchasing manager must be able to place orders on the B2B e-commerce website on behalf of Company B. You need to ensure the purchasing manager can place orders as required.
What are two possible ways to achieve this goal?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) Advise the purchasing manager to register for a new account using the B2B e-commerce site.
b) Advise the administrator user of Company B to add a new user by using the self-service pages of the e-commerce site.
c) Create a new customer account. Navigate to the customer hierarchy for Company B and assign the new customer account.
d) Create a new customer account. Set the invoice account value to Company B's customer account number.
02. A company uses a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Your role of Systems Administrator includes the management of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance system. The Financial Director wants a way to view the progress of financial closing processes.
The solution must provide the ability to view tasks that are past due, remaining tasks for today, tasks that are due today but are blocked because of dependencies, and all remaining tasks for the process.
Which of the following should you configure?
a) Financial reports
b) Financial period close workspace
c) Business Process Flow
d) Financial insights workspace
03. A company has recently deployed Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. You have been hired as a Functional Consultant.
Your role will include the management of the Dynamics 365 Finance system and to provide training for members of the Accounts team. You are providing training on the cost accounting module in the Dynamics 365 Finance system.
Which of the following statements describes the allocation base?
a) Used to measure and quantify activities, such as machine hours that are used, kilowatt hours that are consumed, or square footage that is occupied.
b) Defined by calendar, currency, and cost element dimension, it controls processes and policies for measuring costs.
c) Used as a function to track and categorize costs.
d) Classifies costs according to their behavior in relation to changes in key business activities.
04. You work as the Procurements Manager for a company. The company uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance for its accounting system. The company purchases several different products from a vendor.
The vendor has agreed to give you a 10% discount if you purchase more than $10,000 worth of goods in a calendar month. You need to configure a purchase agreement in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
Which of the following commitment types should you select in the purchase agreement?
a) Product quantity
b) Product value
c) Product category value
05. A company is using the call center feature in Dynamics 365 Commerce. Several customers require monthly sales orders that contain the same products and quantities.
They need to have sales orders automatically created for them over time. The orders must be fully paid for before the orders are shipped.
You need to configure the system. Which two parameters should you configure?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) Cancellation notice day before order
b) First notice days from start
c) Backorder - Number of days
d) Revenue journal name
e) Continuity days before delivery
06. A company uses Dynamics 365 Commerce for their store point of sale (POS) operations. The system is configured with a 10 percent coupon for a single product. Customers can request the shelf label price if it is less expensive than the system price.
Customers must receive the best price for a product.
You need to configure the system to meet the requirement. What should you do?
a) Set the Key in price field to the Must key in lower/equal price field.
b) Enable the Apply discounts to price overrides field.
c) Enable the Allow price adjustments to increase product price field.
d) Enable the Manual line discounts compound on top of system discounts field.
e) Enable the Apply discounts to key in price products field.
07. You need to configure the system for the store inventory visibility requirements. Which functions should you use?
a) Synchronize orders job and the Post inventory job in batch
b) Data distribution pull job and the Post inventory job in batch
c) Validate store transactions job and the Post transactional statements job in batch
d) Synchronize orders job and the Product availability job in batch
e) Data distribution job and Synchronize orders job in batch
08. A company uses Dynamics 365 Commerce to process sales through its retail store channels. You need to offer alternative prices to a group of valued customers for a selection of products. If the system identifies that multiple prices are valid for the valued customers, the customers must be charged the lowest price. What should you configure?
a) catalog price groups
b) customer line discount price group
c) customer total discount price group
d) loyalty price groups
09. A company has recently deployed Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. You have been hired as a Systems Administrator. Your role will include the management of the Dynamics 365 system. The company has several departments.
You need to configure allocations for the departments. The company has the following requirements for the allocations: The allocations should be fixed or variable. Allocation journal entries must be automatically created for review before posting.
You need to configure the system to meet the requirements. What should you configure?
a) Transfer balance
b) Allocation terms
c) Ledger allocation rules
d) Ledger settlements
10. A company uses Dynamics 365 Commerce. The company creates customer orders in its stores for home delivery.
Customers who return products to the stores often want to exchange their product for a different product. The company wants the stores to process these exchanges as a single transaction.
You need to configure the system. What should you do?
a) Enable the Use realtime service for eCommerce order creation parameter
b) Enable the Process return orders as sales orders parameter
c) Enable the Create customer order in async mode parameter
d) Disable the Prohibit mixing sales and returns in one receipt parameter