01. What should you implement for the deployment of DC3?
a) Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS)
b) an Azure virtual machine
c) an Azure AD administrative unit
d) Azure AD Application Proxy
02. Your network contains a multi-site Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest. Each Active Directory site is connected by using manually configured site links and automatically generated connections.
You need to minimize the convergence time for changes to Active Directory. What should you do?
a) For each site link, modify the replication schedule.
b) For each site link, modify the site link costs.
c) Create a site link bridge that contains all the site links.
d) For each site link, modify the options attribute.
03. You are planning the implementation Azure Arc to support the planned changes. You need to configure the environment to support configuration management policies . What should you do?
a) Hybrid Azure AD join all the servers.
b) Create a hybrid runbook worker m Azure Automation.
c) Deploy the Azure Connected Machine agent to all the servers.
d) Deploy the Azure Monitor agent to all the servers.
04. You have an on premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain that syncs with an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. You plan to implement self-service password reset (SSPR) in Azure AD.
You need to ensure that users that reset their passwords by using SSPR can use the new password resources in the AD DS domain.
What should you do?
a) Deploy the Azure AD Password Protection proxy service to the on premises network.
b) Run the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect wizard and select Password writeback.
c) Grant the Change password permission for the domain to the Azure AD Connect service account.
d) Grant the impersonate a client after authentication user right to the Azure AD Connect service account.
05. From the below-given list, choose the valid policies that can be set to inform Azure File Sync when cool files should be tiered while enabling cloud tiering.
a) Date policy.
b) Cost policy.
c) Volume free space policy.
d) Disk space policy.
e) Read policy.
06. You have a Windows Server container host named Server1 and a container image named image1. You need to start a container from image1. The solution must run the container on a Hyper-V virtual machine.
Which parameter should you specify when you run the docker run command?
07. You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server. You have an Azure subscription that has Microsoft Defender for Cloud enabled.
You need to ensure that you can use the Azure Policy guest configuration feature to manage VM1. What should you do?
a) Add the PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) extension to VM1.
b) Configure VM1 to use a user-assigned managed identity.
c) Configure VM1 to use a system-assigned managed identity.
d) Add the Custom Script Extension to VM1.
08. You plan to deploy a containerized application that requires .NET Core. You need to create a container image for the application. The image must be as small as possible.
Which base image should you use?
a) Windows Server
b) Nano Server
d) Server Core
09. Your network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain. You have a Group Policy Object (GPO) named GPO1 that contains Group Policy preferences. You plan to link GPO1 to the domain.
You need to ensure that the preference in GPO1 apply only to domain member servers and NOT to domain controllers or client computers. All the other Group Policy settings in GPO1 must apply to all the computers. The solution must minimize administrative effort.
Which type of item level targeting should you use?
b) Environment Variable
c) Security Group
d) Operating System
10. You have a server named Server1 that hosts Windows containers. You plan to deploy an application that will have multiple containers. Each container will be on the same subnet. Each container requires a separate MAC address and IP address.
Each container must be able to communicate by using its IP address. You need to create a Docker network that supports the deployment of the application.
Which type of network should you create?