01. You have a report page named Sales which contains visual A, showing total sales for each city for the selected year, as shown in the exhibit.
You need to configure an interaction for this visual. When clicking Drill through, it should redirect to a detail page that shows Sales for the selected city by Product Line and will preserve all the filters from the Sales page.
Which four actions should you perform?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
a) On the Detail page, under the drill through option, add City column as the drill through field.
b) On the Sales page, under the drill through option, add City column as the drill through field.
c) Create a table visual named Visual B to show total sales by city and product line.
d) On the Sales page, under the drill through option, set Keep all filters to On.
e) Create a new page named Detail.
f) On the Detail page, under the drill through option, set Keep all filters to On.
Which DAX expression should you use to get the ending balances in the balance sheet reports?
a) CALCULATE (
SUM( BalanceSheet [BalanceAmount] ), DATESQTD( 'Date'[Date] )
b) CALCULATE (
SUM( BalanceSheet [BalanceAmount] ), LASTDATE( 'Date'[Date] )
c) FIRSTNONBLANK ( 'Date' [Date]
SUM( BalanceSheet[BalanceAmount] )
d) CALCULATE (
MAX( BalanceSheet[BalanceAmount] ), LASTDATE( 'Date' [Date] )
You need to create a visualization that compares revenue and cost over time. Which type of visualization should you use?
a) stacked area chart
b) line chart
c) donut chart
d) waterfall chart
04. Your department wants to see a single visual that explains the factors that contribute to revenue growth the most. Which visualization should you use?
a) Decomposition tree
b) Funnel chart
c) Key influencers
d) Stacked column chart
05. You need to ensure that users can effectively navigate your reports by using the keyboard. Which property should you configure?
b) Layer order
c) Mobile layout
d) Tab order
06. You’ve created a report that you published to a workspace. A few business users need to have the ability to view the reports. What’s the most appropriate way to achieve this? Your solution must consider that the report audience may change in the future and that you’ve already created other reports in the workspace that will be ready to be shared at a later date.
a) Share an app with individual users.
b) Share an app with a security group.
c) Share report from workspace with individuals.
d) Give the users the Viewer role in the workspace.
What is the minimum number of datasets and storage modes required to support the reports?
a) two imported datasets
b) a single Direct Query dataset
c) two DirectQuery datasets
d) a single imported dataset
08. What are two key capabilities of Meraki? (Choose Two)
a) contextual awareness
b) identity-based and device aware security
c) device profiling
d) security automation
e) application visibility and control
Which two types of visualizations can be used in the balance sheet reports to meet the reporting goals?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) a line chart that shows balances by quarter filtered to account categories that are longterm liabilities
b) a clustered column chart that shows balances by date (x-axis) and account category (legend) without filters
c) a clustered column chart that shows balances by quarter filtered to account categories that are long-term liabilities
d) a pie chart that shows balances by account category without filters
e) a ribbon chart that shows balances by quarter and accounts in the legend
You have a large dataset that contains more than 1 million rows. The table has a datetime column named Date. You need to reduce the size of the data model.
What should you do?
a) Round the hour of the Date column to startOfHour
b) Change the data type of the Date column to Text
c) Trim the Date column
d) Split the Date column into two columns, one that contains only the time and another that contains only the date