The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Microsoft Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 70-740 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Microsoft Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft 70-740 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Microsoft Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft 70-740 Sample Questions:
01. What technology delivers packets from an outside virtual machine network directly to a virtualized host operating system?
02. You are the administrator of a new Windows Server 2016 machine. You need to install WSUS. From where do you install WSUS?
a) Add/Remove Programs
c) Server Manager
d) Administrative Tools
03. What visual representation does Resource Monitor use when information is filtered?
a) A red filter label
b) A green highlight
c) An exclamation point
d) An orange bar
04. Which of the following is not an option for Nano Server management?
a) Terminal Services
b) Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
c) Windows Remote Management
d) Emergency Management Services (EMS)
05. After you install the NLB feature, what management tool is available from Server Manager?
a) Network Load Balancing Manager
b) Application Balancing Manager
c) Storage Manager
d) Cluster Manager
06. You are the network administrator for your organization. You have a reference computer that runs Windows Server 2016.
You need to create and deploy an image of the Windows Server 2016 computer. You create an answer file named answer.xml. You have to make sure that the installation applies the answer file after you deploy the image.
Which command should you run before you capture the image?
a) ICD.exe /append answer.xml/check
b) ICD.exe /mount answer.xml/verify
07. What is the footprint of the VHD for Nano Server Datacenter Edition?
a) 1 GB
b) 2.4 GB
c) 4.6 GB
d) 509 MB
08. How much space does a VHDX support?
a) 8 TB
b) 2 TB
c) 64 TB
d) 1 TB
09. What PowerShell command deletes a container?
10. Which virtual switch type permits communication between the VMs on the host and between the VMs and the host itself?
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - Windows Server 2016 (70-740) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.