The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 70-696 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Mobility certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft 70-696 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft 70-696 Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following cannot be used with cloud distribution points?
a) App-V streaming packages
b) Software update packages
c) Applications that are installed after being downloaded from the distribution point
d) Prestaged content
02. Which of the following tools could you use to clone an existing Configuration Manager report?
a) Reporting Server Configuration Manager
b) SQL Server Report Builder
c) Internet Explorer
d) Configuration Manager console
03. What is the priority of the Default Client Settings object?
04. Which of the following servers must you deploy to support the App-V full infrastructure model?
a) Management Server
b) Publishing Server
c) Configuration Manager site server
d) Remote Desktop Session Host server
05. Which of the following Configuration Manager features can you use to determine whether a specific graphics card is being used on a Configuration Manager client?
a) Hardware inventory
b) Software inventory
c) File collection
d) Software metering
06. Which of the following reports would you run to view remediation details for a given collection?
a) Client Status History
b) Client Remediation Details
c) Client Status Summary
d) Inactive Clients Details
07. Which of the following settings cannot be configured through a custom client device policy?
a) Software Inventory: Configure The Display Names For Manufacturer Or Product
b) Compliance Settings: Schedule Compliance Evaluation
c) Mobile Devices: Polling Interval
d) Cloud Services: Allow Access To Cloud Distribution Point
08. Which of the following can you add to a collection by using a direct membership rule?
c) Active Directory security group
d) User account
09. Which of the following compliance states indicates that an update should be deployed to a client computer?
c) Not Required
10. Which of the following health evaluation rules supports remediation?
a) Verify BITS Exists
b) Verify/Remediate Windows Update Service Status
c) Verify SMS Agent Host Service Exists
d) Verify File Exists
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: c, d
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Mobility (70-696) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.