The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 70-533 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - Cloud Platform certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft 70-533 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft 70-533 Sample Questions:
01. Which cmdlet can be used to temporarily share a blob in Azure Storage?
02. How do you identify all of the available virtual machine extensions using Windows PowerShell?
03. Which Azure PowerShell cmdlet should you use to download the diagnostic logs from an Azure website to your local computer?
04. What is the maximum size of an Azure operating system disk?
a) 2 TB
b) 127 GB
c) 1 TB
d) 30 GB
05. To regenerate a key on an Azure Storage account what steps, if any, should be taken with virtual machines using the storage account?
a) Nothing, regenerating an Azure Storage account key does not require additional steps for virtual machines.
b) Re-sync the key for the Azure Virtual Machine in the management portal.
c) Redeploy the virtual machine after the key has been regenerated if the virtual machine was not shut down before regeneration.
d) Shut the virtual machine down before regenerating the key.
06. Which Azure PowerShell cmdlet can be used to enable Remote Desktop on an Azure virtual machine?
07. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet is used to specify the static IP address of an Azure virtual machine?
08. How many virtual machines can be in the same availability set?
09. Which CIDR notation would you use to permit access to an endpoint ACL for the following IP address: 22.214.171.124?
10. When configuring endpoint monitoring, how many external website locations can you configure to perform web tests for an endpoint?
a) Zero to three
b) Two or more
c) One to three
d) One to two
Answer: c, d
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - Cloud Platform (70-533) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.