01. You are planning to create an Azure solution for a company that creates reusable textures and models for 3D artists. Customers are located all over the world.
Your solution should meet the following requirements:
- Objects should be downloaded from the nearest server to the user whenever possible.
- Objects should only be accessible by clicking a link on the website, not by listing the objects with an HTTP request.
Which three steps should you take?
a) Create a blob container and set its permission level to Public Blob.
b) Create Content Delivery Network (CDN) endpoints.
c) Create a blob container and set its permission level to Public Container.
d) Create a blob container and set its permission level to Private.
e) Store the objects in an Azure SQL Database.
f) Create a Content Delivery Network (CDN) profile.
g) Enable Active Geo-Replication.
02. What are the advantages of a compiled query?
a) None. Every time you run the query you will hit the database.
b) The results of the query are cached making the querying a lot faster.
c) The translation of your query into SQL is cached.
d) None. You can’t change any of the parameters you use in a query, rendering the compiled query useless.
03. Which of the following are requirements for a valid and well-formed XML document?
a) Every element must have a corresponding closing element.
b) Every element must have at least one attribute.
c) Every attribute must have a corresponding closing attribute.
d) Elements and attributes can be used interchangeably as long as they have open and closing tags.
04. You are designing a RESTful API for management of classes offered at a local community college. The resource URI for a class with the unique identifier of iaa3vbqz is:
When updating the information for the iaa3vbqz class, what HTTP method should you use?
The developer provides you with the following code segment from the ConfigureServices method:
services.AddSwaggerGen(c => c.SwaggerDoc("v1", null));
You need to download the metadata that represents the web API. Which URL should you use?
06. You plan to deploy an ASP.NET MVC web application to Windows Azure Web Sites. You want to use the Publish wizard and the Web Deploy publish method.
You need to determine the username, password, and server to enter on the Connection tab. What should you do?
a) Use your website name prepended with the $ character as the username, your subscription ID as the password, and waws.azurewebsites.net as the server.
b) Log on to the Windows Azure Dashboard. Use your website name as the username, your subscription ID as the password, and waws.azurewebsites.net as the server.
c) Log on to the Windows Azure Dashboard. Download the publish profile settings. Locate the username, password, and server in the downloaded file and use them.
d) Use your Microsoft ID as the username, your Microsoft password as the password, and waws.azurewebsites.net as the server.
07. Which of the following are valid transport binding elements when defining a custom binding?
08. Data provided by Consolidated Messenger is cached in the HttpContext.Cache object. You need to ensure that the cache is correctly updated when new data arrives.
What should you do?
a) Ensure that the EffectivePrivateBytesLimit value is greater than the size of the database file.
b) Change the sliding expiration of the cache item to 12 hours.
c) Use the SqlCacheDependency type configured with a connection string to the database file.
d) Use the CacheDependency type configured to monitor the SFTP target folder.
09. You are developing a Microsoft Azure web application. The application will be deployed to 20 web role instances.
A minimum of 18 running instances is needed to meet scaling requirements. You need to configure the application so that upgrades are performed as quickly as possible, but do not violate scaling requirements.
How many upgrade domains should you use?
10. What are the minimum steps that must be performed to configure a service using the WCF Service Configuration Editor?
a) Specify a new service.
b) Specify a MetadataExchange endpoint.
c) Specify a security configuration.
d) Specify a contract.