01. What should Monica, the IBM Connections specialist, do in order to install Connections 4.0 as a non-root user?
a) Login to the Linux server using a specially named user account called ConnectionsInstaller.
b) Ensure that the user account created especially for this purpose is a member of the administrators group in Linux.
c) Ensure that the group the non-root user belongs to has rwx permissions on appserver_root,connections_root,connections_setup,shared_resources,im_root and install_manager directories.
d) Ensure that the non-root user has rwx permissions to the entire file system on the Linux system.
02. Bill must perform on-line backups. Of the following, which should be the first step?
a) He must backup the database before the file system.
b) He must tell the wiki IBM WebSphere Application Server to quit.
c) He must stop the IBM HTTP Server.
d) He should open the WebSphere Application Server administration client and select on-line backup modeling.
03. How can an administrator disable the social analytics service?
a) Edit the widgets-config.xml and set social analytics service to false.
b) This can be done via the IBM WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console.
c) Set the sand.enabled and sand.ssl.enabled properties in the Search-config.xml file to false.
d) Set the sand.enabled and sand.ssl.enabled properties in the LotusConnections-config.xml file to false.
04. What does the guid property found in the map_dbrepos_from_source.properties identify?
a) general identification
b) the user ID of a user
c) global unique ID of a user
d) identifies nothing,it is always set to null
05. If a user moves files to the Trash view, can they be restored?
a) Yes,but only by an administrator.
b) Yes,if the trash hasn't been emptied.
c) No,once they're moved to the trash they are immediately purged.
d) Yes,but only during the same IBM Connections session.
06. Which step needs to occur after configuring a home page administrator?
a) Configure the event scheduler to enable administration.
b) Synchronize and restart all IBM WebSphere Application Server instances.
c) Configure the home page role administration module.
d) Synchronize and restart all WebSphere Application Server index services.
07. After configuring profile extensions, what step is taken to populate the fields?
a) Run the population script.
b) Update using the IBM DB2 Connect client.
c) Run the event scheduler.
d) Update using the service in the IBM WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console.
08. Where would the SSO domain name be set?
a) In the Security.xml
b) Log in to the IBM WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console on the Deployment Manager.Select Security > Global security > Security Domains>Select New and create a New SSO Domain.
c) This can only be done during the initial installation.
d) Log in to the WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console on the Deployment Manager. Select Security > Global Security > Web and SIP security> Single sign-on. Enter a value for the SSO domain name.
09. Fixpacks include multiple interim fixes. Before installing a fixpack, what must an administrator do?
a) Back up all customizations.
b) Uninstall any previous fixpacks.
c) Synchronize all nodes in the cluster.
d) Delete the search index.
10. The global sender email address is only used in what scenario?
a) The global sender email address is only used if an administrator configures IBM Connections to prevent emails from being displayed.
b) The global sender email address is only used if an administrator will be sending emails outside of the local domain.
c) The global sender email address is only used if an administrator adds the global sender address to the LotusConnections-config.xml.
d) The global sender address is only used when sending broadcast emails to the organization.