The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineers exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the DES-1121 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions (DCS-IE) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC DES-1121 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC DES-1121 Sample Questions:
01. Where are VMAX3 SRDF/A Delta Set Extension (DSE) allocations stored?
b) Fastest disk pool
c) Default SRP
d) DSE pool
02. Which virtual servers can be discovered and managed using Unisphere for VMAX?
a) VMware ESX/ESXi and Citrix Xen
b) VMware ESX/ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V
c) VMware ESX/ESXi and Oracle Virtualization
d) Microsoft Hyper-V and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
03. What is the granularity of FAST data movement requests in a VMAX3 array?
a) 1 Extent Group
b) 1 Extent Group Set
c) 12 Extents
d) 42 Extent Groups
04. There are four SRDF/A sessions with assigned priorities of 1, 5, 10, and 16 respectively. If the VMAX3 array detects an anomaly, which priority value ensures the SRDF/A session will be dropped last?
05. A storage administrator has set the I/O limit on a VMAX3 Storage Group to 1000 IO/sec. The I/O distribution has been set to the default mode.
The Port Group has two ports from different directors; however, one of the directors has failed. What will the I/O limit be on the director that is still online?
a) 500 IO/sec
b) 750 IO/sec
c) 1000 IO/sec
d) 2000 IO/sec
06. What is the function of the Provision Storage for File Wizard in Unisphere for VMAX?
a) Provision storage to the data movers
b) Provision storage to the control stations
c) Launche Unisphere for VNX
d) Create Initiator and Port Groups for File Masking Views
07. Which Unisphere for VMAX drop-down menu allows users to set up a migration environment?
a) Data Protection
08. What is the size of a virtually provisioned device extent on a VMAX3 array?
a) 1 cylinder
b) 512 KB
c) 3 MB
d) 1 track
09. After executing a cancel -revert operation on a Non-Disruptive Migration session, what will be the state of the I/O paths from the host to the target VMAX3 array?
10. What does Solutions Enabler use to determine the lockbox Stable System Values during installation?
a) Date of the installation
b) Installation license
c) Host hardware characteristics
d) User-defined password
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions (DCS-IE) (DES-1121) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.