The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC Networking Foundations 2023 exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the D-NWG-FN-23 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC Networking Foundations Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Networking Foundations 2023 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC D-NWG-FN-23 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC Networking Foundations Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC D-NWG-FN-23 Sample Questions:
01. What is a fundamental risk of the Peer-to-Peer network model?
a) Adding peers generally decreases network throughput
b) Adding peers decreases the capacity for resource sharing
c) A single point-of-failure
d) Lack of solid security due to cross-peer resource sharing
02. Which network device functions only at Layer 1 of the OSI model?
03. Which IEEE 802.3 sublayer provides addressing and mechanisms that enable network devices to communicate, and provides node-to-node flow control and error management?
a) Physical signaling
b) Logical Link Control
c) Media specifications
d) Media Access Control
04. Which address is a valid 802.3 MAC address?
05. A network administrator needs to identify which MAC addresses are static. Under which column in the output of the show mac-address-table command is this information displayed?
c) MAC address
06. Which nanometer range will an SFP work in multi-mode?
07. A service technician is deploying four Dell EMC Networking N-Series switches in a company's network. The technician has enabled the Spanning Tree protocol on the switches.
Which switch should the Spanning Tree protocol select as a root bridge?
a) 32768: 22-33-44-55-66-78
b) 36864: 11-22-33-44-55-66
c) 32768: 22-33-44-55-66-77
d) 32768: 11-22-33-44-55-65
08. In IPv4, what is the proper conversion from decimal to binary for the number 226?
09. In IPv6 addressing, what refers to four binary characters?
10. How many stackable units are supported by a C1048P Rapid Access Node?
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Networking Foundations 2023 (D-NWG-FN-23) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.