Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about CIW E-Commerce Specialist (1D0-525) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the 1D0-525 CIW E-Commerce Specialist exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification exam.
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Web Design domain. The CIW E-Commerce Specialist exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of CIW E-Commerce Specialist.
CIW E-Commerce Specialist Exam Summary:
|CIW E-Commerce Specialist
|Number of Questions
|CIW E-Commerce Specialist Sample Questions
|CIW 1D0-525 Certification Practice Exam
CIW 1D0-525 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|E-Commerce Site Development
- Evaluate an e-commerce site to maximize audience usability.
- Develop and host an e-commerce site using instant storefront services and stand-alone e-commerce software.
- Implement e-commerce-based learning solutions.
- Implement inventory and fulfillment strategies for an e-commerce site.
- Implement payment-processing services for an e-commerce site.
- Develop a knowledge base.
|E-Commerce Technology and Security
- Define and use standards, initiatives and e-commerce frameworks that support supplier transactions.
- Configure Web server software for an e-commerce site.
- Analyze and improve e-commerce site performance.
- Secure e-commerce transactions.
- Secure an e-commerce site.
|E-Commerce Business, Marketing and Legal Issues
- Identify the effects of e-commerce on business operations and revenue generation.
- Identify legal and governmental issues in e-commerce.
- Implement effective marketing for an e-commerce site.
- Implement strategies for effective customer service and manage customer relationships in e-commerce operations.
To ensure success in CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for CIW E-Commerce Specialist (1D0-525) exam.