Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about CIW Database Design Specialist (1D0-541) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the 1D0-541 CIW Database Design Specialist exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual CIW Database Design Specialist certification exam.
The CIW Database Design Specialist certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Web Development domain. The CIW Database Design Specialist exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of CIW Database Design Specialist.
CIW Database Design Specialist Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||CIW Database Design Specialist|
|Exam Price||$150 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Schedule Exam||PSI Store|
|Sample Questions||CIW Database Design Specialist Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||CIW 1D0-541 Certification Practice Exam|
CIW 1D0-541 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Relational Database Fundamentals||
- Identify basic database types and management systems
- List common database languages and their purposes, and identify language subsets of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Identify relational data modeling schemas, characteristics and manipulation
|Relational Database Design and Application||
- Identify the steps of the database planning life cycle
- Identify the activities in the conceptual design phase of a database
|Normalization and Database Design||
- Apply normalization techniques and processes
- Describe logical database design steps and practices
- Interpret logical data models into a physical data model that can be implemented by a particular database management system (DBMS)
|Structured Query Language (SQL)||
- Identify SQL commands and syntax
- Create statements using Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Form commands using Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Use Data Control Language (DCL) statements to control the access to data in a database and to grant users permissions for data operations
|Relational Algebra and Databases||
- Define and describe the use of relational algebra in order to create new relationships from existing database relations
- Compose joins in a database
|Transactions, Currency Control and Database Security||
- Create transactions and enable currency control
- Identify elements of database security
To ensure success in CIW Database Design Specialist certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for CIW Database Design Specialist (1D0-541) exam.