The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Check Point Security Administrator exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 156-215.80 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Check Point CCSA Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Check Point 156-215.80 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Check Point CCSA Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Check Point 156-215.80 Sample Questions:
01. How is communication between different Check Point components secured in R80?
As with all questions, select the best answer.
a) By using IPSEC
b) By using SIC
c) By using ICA
d) By using 3DES
02. Which icon indicates that read/write access is enabled?
03. Using R80 Smart Console, what does a “pencil icon” in a rule mean?
a) I have changed this rule
b) Someone else has changed this rule
c) This rule is managed by check point’s SOC
d) This rule can’t be changed as it’s an implied rule
04. What is true about the IPS-Blade?
a) in R80, IPS is managed by the Threat Prevention Policy
b) in R80, in the IPS Layer, the only three possible actions are Basic, Optimized and Strict
c) in R80, IPS Exceptions cannot be attached to “all rules”
d) in R80, the GeoPolicy Exceptions and the Threat Prevention Exceptions are the same
05. What component of R80 Management is used for indexing?
b) API Server
06. The SIC Status “Unknown” means
a) There is connection between the gateway and Security Management Server but it is not trusted.
b) The secure communication is established.
c) There is no connection between the gateway and Security Management Server.
d) The Security Management Server can contact the gateway, but cannot establish SIC.
07. One of major features in R80 SmartConsole is concurrent administration. Which of the following is NOT possible considering that AdminA, AdminB, and AdminC are editing the same Security Policy?
a) A lock icon shows that a rule or an object is locked and will be available.
b) AdminA and AdminB are editing the same rule at the same time.
c) A lock icon next to a rule informs that any Administrator is working on this particular rule.
d) AdminA, AdminB and AdminC are editing three different rules at the same time.
08. What is the most recommended installation method for Check Point appliances?
a) SmartUpdate installation.
b) DVD media created with Check Point ISOMorphic.
c) USB media created with Check Point ISOMorphic.
d) Cloud based installation.
09. On R80.10 when configuring Third-Party devices to read the logs using the LEA (Log Export API) the default Log Server uses port:
10. Which Check Point software blade provides Application Security and identity control?
a) Identity Awareness
b) Data Loss Prevention
c) URL Filtering
d) Application Control
Note: For any error in Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 (156-215.80) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.