The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Check Point Security Administrator exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 156-215.80 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Check Point CCSA Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Check Point 156-215.80 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Check Point CCSA Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Check Point 156-215.80 Sample Questions:
01. By default, which port does the WebUI listen on?
02. Which of the following statements is TRUE about R80 management plug-ins?
a) The plug-in is a package installed on the Security Gateway.
b) Installing a management plug-in requires a Snapshot, just like any upgrade process.
c) A management plug-in interacts with a Security Management Server to provide new features and support for new products.
d) Using a plug-in offers full central management only if special licensing is applied to specific features of the plug-in.
03. Which information is included in the “Full Log” tracking option, but is not included in the “Log” tracking option?
a) file attributes
b) application information
c) destination port
d) data type information
04. What is true about the IPS-Blade?
a) in R80, IPS is managed by the Threat Prevention Policy
b) in R80, in the IPS Layer, the only three possible actions are Basic, Optimized and Strict
c) in R80, IPS Exceptions cannot be attached to “all rules”
d) in R80, the GeoPolicy Exceptions and the Threat Prevention Exceptions are the same
05. What component of R80 Management is used for indexing?
b) API Server
06. The SIC Status “Unknown” means
a) There is connection between the gateway and Security Management Server but it is not trusted.
b) The secure communication is established.
c) There is no connection between the gateway and Security Management Server.
d) The Security Management Server can contact the gateway, but cannot establish SIC.
07. Tom has been tasked to install Check Point in a distributed deployment. Before Tom installs the systems this way, how many machines will he need if he does NOT include a SmartConsole machine in his calculations?
a) One machine, but it needs to be installed using SecurePlatform for compatibility purposes.
b) One machine
c) Two machines
d) Three machines
08. Which pre-defined Permission Profile should be assigned to an administrator that requires full access to audit all configurations without modifying them?
b) Read Only All
c) Super User
d) Full Access
09. Ken wants to obtain a configuration lock from other administrator on R80 Security Management Server. He can do this via WebUI or a via CLI. Which command should be use in CLI?
a) remove database lock
b) The database feature has one command lock database override.
c) override database lock
d) The database feature has two commands: lock database override and unlock database. Both will work.
10. What is the default time length that Hit Count Data is kept?
a) 3 month
b) 4 weeks
c) 12 months
d) 6 months
Note: For any error in Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 (156-215.80) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.