The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the AZ-120 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified - Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft AZ-120 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft AZ-120 Sample Questions:
01. You are creating a reporting dashboard for your company's SAP systems and want to present a dashboard of virtual machine (VM) availability for service level agreement (SLA) calculations. You need to use Azure native tools to monitor availability and show the dashboard in Azure. What should you do?
a) Configure Azure Monitor for virtual machines and use the Azure dashboard for availability reporting using Kusto Query.
b) Use Azure Advisor to see operational excellence reports.
c) Configure Azure load balancers for all virtual machines and report availability using health probe ports.
d) Configure alerts in SAP Solution Manager and export data to Azure for reporting and dashboarding.
02. You deploy an SAP production landscape on Azure virtual machines that run SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES).You need to generate a report that details performance differences between instances of an SAP AS ABAP system. What should you use?
b) Micro Focus LoadRunner
c) SAP UI5 SpeedtestTool
03. Once the migrate completes, to which size should you set the ExpressRoute circuit to the New York office to meet the business goals and technical requirements?
a) 500 Mbps
b) 1,000 Mbps
c) 2,000 Mbps
d) 5,000 Mbps
04. You have just migrated an SAP test landscape to Azure. Before migrating production, you want to find ways to optimize the infrastructure cost. You need to minimize the cost of SAP production infrastructure while maintaining high availability. What two actions should you perform?
a) In a high availability cluster, have only one virtual machine running at a time.
b) Use multi-SID configuration for several SAP Central Services instances on the same set of virtual machines in an Availability set.
c) Use Azure Site Recovery for application servers.
d) Use Azure Reserved Instances (RI) for virtual machines (VMs).
05. You plan to deploy an SAP environment on Azure. The SAP environment will have landscapes for production, development. and quality assurance. You need to minimize the costs associated with running the development and quality assurance landscapes on Azure. What should you do?
a) Create Azure Automation runbooks to stop, deallocate, and start Azure virtual machines.
b) Create a scheduled task that runs the stopsap command.
c) Configure scaling for Azure App Service.
d) Configure Azure virtual machine scales sets.
06. You have an SAP Cloud Platform subscription and an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. You need to ensure that Azure AD users can access SAP Cloud App by using their Azure AD credentials. What should you configure?
a) Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
b) SAP Cloud Connector
c) A conditional access policy
d) SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication
07. Which Azure service should you deploy for the approval process to meet the technical requirements?
a) Just in time (JIT) VM access
b) Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Identity Protection
c) Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Privileged identity Manager (PIM)
d) Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) conditional access
08. You have an SAP landscape on Azure. You deploy an SAP Web Dispatcher named web1. You need to confirm that web1 can support 1,500 users. What should you use?
a) Apache JMeter
09. You are deploying an SAP production landscape to Azure. Your company’s chief information security officer (CISO) requires that the SAP deployment complies with ISO 27001. You need to generate a compliance report for ISO 27001. What should you use?
a) Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
b) Azure Log Analytics
c) Azure Security Center
d) Azure Monitor
10. You have an Azure virtual machine that runs SUSE Linux Enterpnse Server (SlES). The virtual machine hosts a highly available deployment of SAP HANA. You need to validate whether Accelerated Networking is operational for the virtual machine. What should you use?
Answer: b, d
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified - Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty (AZ-120) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.