The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the PL-200 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified - Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft PL-200 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft PL-200 Sample Questions:
01. A user reports that they cannot see the app on their mobile device. What should you do?
a) Share the app.
b) Export the app and email it to the user.
c) Export the app and import it into the user's environment.
d) Run the App Checker.
02. You want to add a classic workflow to execute on a stage transition. You cannot select the workflow. What should you do?
a) Change the workflow to run in the background.
b) Change the workflow to be available to run on demand.
c) Recreate the workflow using the business process flow entity.
d) You can't use a classic workflow and should instead create a Power Automate flow.
03. How many Common Data Service databases can a Power Platform environment have?
d) No limit
04. You send a request to a contact to use your portal app. What should they enter when signing up to the portal to link their user to their contact record?
a) Email address
b) Full name
c) Invitation code
d) Web role
05. How often are audit logs created?
a) Every 7 days
b) Every 30 days
c) Every 90 days
d) Every 180 days
06. What should you add to your Power Virtual Agents to prevent escalations to a human agent when your chatbot cannot determine the user's intent?
a) Fallback topic
b) System topic
07. What can trigger a Power Automate flow?
a) A comment being added to a dashboard
b) A Power BI dataset being refreshed
c) A Power BI alert
d) A Power BI workspace being shared
08. You are a Power Platform functional consultant for a retail organization. Your organization uses Microsoft Teams. You need to add a channel to Microsoft Teams when a new retail store is opened to manage recruitment at the store. The channel needs to capture candidate feedback from job interviews.
Which two actions should you perform?
Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.
a) Microsoft 365 Groups solution
b) Power Automate cloud flow
c) Classic workflow
d) Customer Voice survey
e) Adaptative card
f) Power Automate desktop flow
09. Your users report that they are not seeing your model-driven app. What should you do?
a) Share the app.
b) Publish the app.
c) Run the app checker.
d) Run the solution checker.
10. Which visual do you add to a Power BI report to allow users to take action from within the report and dashboard?
c) Power Apps
Answer: b, e
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified - Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.