01. You plan to deploy an Office 365 tenant to multiple offices around the country. You need to modify the accounts that are authorized to administer the Rights Management Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
a) Get-AadrmRoleBased Administrator
02. A company plans to use Office 365 to provide email services for users. You need to ensure that a custom domain name is used. What should you do first?
a) Add the custom domain name to Office 365 and then verify it.
b) Verify the existing domain name.
c) Create an MX record in DNS.
d) Create a CNAME record in DNS.
03. Your company has an Office 365 subscription. You create a new retention policy that contains several retention tags. A user named Test5 has a client computer that runs Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
You install Microsoft Outlook 2010 on the client computer of Test5. Test5 reports that the new retention tags are unavailable from Outlook 2010. You verify that other users can use the new retention tags. You need to ensure that the new retention tags are available to Test5 from Outlook 2010. What should you do?
a) Instruct Test5 to repair the Outlook profile.
b) Modify the retention policy tags.
c) Run the Set-Mailbox cmdlet.
d) Force directory synchronization.
04. Your company has an Office 365 subscription. The domain name company.onmicrosoft.com was created automatically for your company when you signed up. You purchase the domain name company.com from a third-party domain registrar.
The registrar supports customization of DNS records for your organization. You add the domain company.com to Office 365 and verify the domain name. You need to make company.com your default domain name for your office subscription. What should you do?
a) Delete the company.onmicrosoft.com domain.
b) Run the Set-MsolDomain PowerShell cmdlet.
c) Run the Set-AcceptedDomain PowerShell cmdlet.
d) Create a new SRV record in your DNS records.
05. Contoso, Ltd. plans to use Office 365 for email services and Lync Online. Contoso has four unique domain names. You need to migrate domain names to Office 365. Which two domain names should you exclude from the migration?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
06. You are the Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) administrator in your company. Your on-premises AD environment includes four AD forests. The company deploys an Office 365 tenant.
You must install Azure AD Connect to synchronize on-premises user accounts to Azure AD. You need to determine how best to deploy Azure AD Connect. You must minimize the administrative effort to deploy your solution. What should you do?
a) Install a single Azure AD Connect server using express installation.
b) Install three Azure AD Connect servers using express installation.
c) Install a single Azure AD Connect server using custom installation.
d) Install a single Azure AD Connect server using custom installation.
07. A company has an Office 365 tenant. You must retrieve mailbox diagnostic data. You need to provide a report with this data for all users. Which report solution should you choose?
a) Office 365 admin center
b) downloadable spreadsheet
c) reporting Windows PowerShell cmdlets
d) REST reporting web service
08. You deploy Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) for single sign-on. You are concerned that users might be able to access Office 365 services by using applications such as Microsoft Outlook on their home computers. You need to prevent users from accessing Office 365 when external to the company network, except by using a web browser. What should you do?
a) Block access to the AD FS Proxy from the Internet. Configure the user account in Office 365 to allow access.
b) Configure an AD FS Client Access Policy.
c) Configure the firewall to prevent the AD FS server from communicating with Office 365.
d) Configure an AD FS Authentication Policy.
09. A company deploys an Office 365 tenant. You must provide an administrator with the ability to manage company information in Office 365. You need to assign permissions to the administrator by following the principle of least privilege. Which role should you assign?
a) Global administrator
b) Service administrator
c) Billing administrator
d) User management administrator
10. You are the Office 365 administrator for your company. Users report that they have received significantly more spam messages over the past month than they normally receive. You need to analyze trends for the email messages received over the past 60 days. From the Office 365 admin center, what should you view?
a) The Office 365 Malware detections in sent mail report
b) The Received mail report
c) Messages on the Service health page
d) The Mailbox content search and hold report