01. The online responder implements which protocol?
a) Certificate Revocation Protocol
b) Certificate Status Protocol
c) Security Certificate Enrollment Protocol
d) Online Certificate Status Protocol
02. Which of the following are valid resource thresholds for dynamic optimization?
c) Disk I/O
d) Available Disk
03. You are configuring a server to act as an enterprise subordinate Certificate Authority (CA) in your domain. You want users to be able to request and renew certificates.
How can you minimize the web traffic in and out of the subordinate CA?
a) Install the CA Web Enrollment role service on a member server other than the CA.
b) Disable auto-enrollment at the CA.
c) Configure the subordinate CA to require SSL.
d) Do not allow clients to use the certreq command.
04. You are an administrator for an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain. You deploy a computer configured as a Hyper-V virtual host running Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
The computer is configured with one physical network adapter. Self-service will be deploying multiple Web servers on the virtual hosts. You want to ensure that Network Load Balancing (NLB) properties are configured the same for each of the Web servers.
What should you do first?
a) Create a service template.
b) Configure a logical network with multiple IP subnets.
c) Create a virtual IP (VIP) template.
d) Install an additional network adapter.
05. Which of the following is not a privilege of the built-in Backup Operators group?
a) Shut down the system
b) Create symbolic links
c) Back up files and directories
d) Allow logon locally
06. During which phase of host storage provisioning do you apply ratings to discovered storage?
07. You are using Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) to implement a logical network that includes VMs implemented through both Hyper-V and VMware ESX.
You want to reduce the range of values in the MAC address pool used by VMM to support Hyper-V VMs. The changes necessary to accomplish this should be kept to minimum.
What should you do first?
a) Rename the VMM default MAC address pool and default VMware MAC address pool.
b) Delete the VMM default MAC address pool and default VMware MAC address pool.
c) Specify a new MAC address range for the default MAC address pool.
d) Rename the VMM default MAC address pool.
e) Specify new MAC address ranges for the default MAC address pool and VMware MAC address pool.
f) Delete the VMM default MAC address pool.
08. When configuring an offline root CA, the request policy should be:
a) Accept All
b) Subordinate Enterprise CA
09. You are the IT administrator for your organization. You have deployed Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager on your network. You import a management pack for a line of business application that has been provided by the vendors.
It includes a workflow that analyzes the status of remote computers. You test the workflow, and find that the default action account does not have sufficient permissions to complete it successfully. You decide that you need to provide credentials for the workflow to connect to the remote computers.
What should you do?
a) Create a new workflow based on the management pack.
b) Modify the permissions of the default action account.
c) Create a Run As profile and import it into Operations Manager.
d) Create a Run As account and associate it with a Run As profile.
10. What is the correct registry path for collector queue settings?
a) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ADT \Parameters