01. You need to configure email synchronization for a Dynamics CRM 2015 user. Which record should you modify?
02. Which statement correctly describes connectivity to Dynamics CRM 2015 by using a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster?
a) All Dynamics CRM 2015 servers that are members of the cluster must have the same IP address.
b) All Dynamics CRM web application clients will connect to a management IP address that is in the same subnet as the Dynamics CRM 2015 servers.
c) All Dynamics CRM 2015 servers that are members of the cluster must have the Failover Clustering feature installed.
d) All Dynamics CRM web application clients will connect to a virtual IP address that redirects connections to several Dynamics CRM 2015 servers.
03. You have a deployment of Dynamics CRM 2015 that contains one server. You need to make the deployment available to users on the Internet. Which action should you perform first from Deployment Manager?
a) Run the Internet-Facing Deployment Configuration Wizard.
b) Configure the Incoming Email setting.
c) Disable the server.
d) Run the Configure Claims-Based Authentication Wizard.
04. Which statement correctly describes the offline capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook?
a) If two users make changes to the same field in a record, both changes are retained in the record.
b) If the client goes offline because connectivity is lost, the client automatically goes online when connectivity is restored.
c) When working offline, workflows are executed locally against all cached data.
d) When working online, locally cached data will be updated every five minutes.
05. You need to perform an in-place upgrade from Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Dynamics CRM 2015. What should you install first?
a) Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
b) Dynamics CRM 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
c) Dynamics CRM 2015
d) Dynamics CRM 2011
06. You have a Dynamics CRM 2013 Email Router. You plan to upgrade the Email Router to Dynamics CRM 2015. You need to back up the state files for the Email Router before you perform the upgrade. Where can you locate the state files?
a) %ProgramFiles%\MicrosoftDynamics CRM\
b) %ProgramFiles%\MicrosoftDynamics CRM\Setup
c) %ProgramFiles%\MicrosoftCRM Email Router
d) %ProgramFiles%\MicrosoftCRM Email Router\Tools
E) %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft CRM Email\Service
07. On which three operating systems can you install the Dynamics CRM 2015 Email Router?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
a) The 32-bit version of Windows 7
b) The 64-bit version of Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
c) The 64-bit version of Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
d) The 64-bit version of Windows 8
e) The 32-bit version of Windows Server 2008
08. You upgrade Dynamics CRM 2013 to Dynamics CRM 2015. You need to check whether Dynamics CRM 2015 operates correctly after the upgrade. Which two tasks should you perform?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
a) Review the Dynamics CRM audit history.
b) Connect to Dynamics CRM 2015 by using the web client.
c) Review the Event Viewer logs for errors.
d) Review the Dynamics CRM trace logs for errors.
09. A user namedAdmin1attempts to install Dynamics CRM 2015, but the installation fails. You need to identify the cause of the installation failure. Where can you find the installation log files?
b) %SystemDrive%\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\Trace
d) %SystemDrive%\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\Logs
10. You have a server namedServer1 that has a full deployment of Dynamics CRM 2015. You install Windows Server 2012 on a new server. You need to ensure that you can configure the Dynamics CRM settings on Server1 from Server2 by using Windows PowerShell. What should you install on Server2?
a) The Deployment Tools server role
b) The Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
c) The OrgDBOrgSettings tool
d) The Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT)