01. You view several records using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for tablets app. After you view the records, you begin to work offline. Which functionality is available for the offline records?
a) You can only view the records.
b) You can view and edit the records.
c) No access to recently viewed records is available, you can only create new, draft records.
d) The same functionality available in the browser client is available on the tablet.
02. How many dashboards can be configured to be displayed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for tablets?
a) multiple system and multiple user dashboards
b) one system and multiple user dashboards
c) one system and one user dashboard
d) multiple system dashboards only
03. You work as a Microsoft Dynamic CRM Online system administrator. You plan to enable document management. Which online service is required?
a) Microsoft Social Engagement
b) Microsoft SharePoint
c) Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
d) Microsoft Yammer
04. What an advantage of using the Email Router tor email processing?
a) Can synchronize appointments, contacts, and tasks directly with Microsoft Exchange.
b) Provides error reporting in the application.
c) Can be used with all combinations of online/on-premise hybrid environments.
d) Managed in the web application.
05. Your company has a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 environment. You need to implement email synchronization. Which option is available when implementing email synchronization?
a) Synchronization settings are configured on the user record.
b) Incoming and outgoing synchronization methods must match.
c) A mailbox record is automatically created for each user and queue.
d) Forward mailboxes are automatically created when using server-side synchronization.
06. A company has a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 deployment. The company plans to issue mobile phones to all sales department users. Users must be able to use the latest Microsoft mobile client's features. You need to deploy the latest phone client. Which mobile phone client should you deploy?
a) Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile Express
b) Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Phones Express
c) Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Phones
d) Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile App
07. Which two settings are specified on mailbox records?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
a) The synchronization method for incoming and outgoing emails.
b) The email tracking and correlation method for incoming and outgoing emails.
c) The server profile to use for sending and monitoring emails.
d) The maximum file size limit for attachments.
08. You are aconsultant on a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online implementation project. You need to display information about a related account on the case form. Which option should you use?
a) a quick view form
b) a quick create form
c) a lab with subgrid
d) a preview form
09. What is a supported combination of software for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 for Outlook 64 bit?
a) Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 64 bit
b) Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2010 64 bit
c) Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 64 bit
d) Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013 32 bit
10. You are unrig Microsoft Dynamics CRM 20X6 on–premises. Which server role does serverside synchronization utilize?
a) Sandbox Processing Service
b) Web Application Server
c) Asynchronous Service
d) Organization Web Service