01. You are sending out an email to a candidate using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent You want to send the candidate an interview confirmation. Which two items are included m the email by default?
a) the name of each interviewer
b) the link to select dates
c) the time set for each interviewer
d) the title of the job
02. You are adding contacts to a welcome guide. Which category of recipients can you add?
a) any person, as long as they have a valid email address
b) any person, as long as they are users in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
c) any person, as long as they have a valid phone number
d) any person, as long as they are a listed contact for the new hire
03. After an aggressive expansion, there is now a need to hire a communications coordinator. Before you start recruiting for the position, what should be performed in the Core HR application?
a) Enter the job information
b) Create a new job.
c) Enter a new job family.
d) Create a Resource project.
04. You are the HR director for a company that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.An organizational change is made, and the accounts payable administrator must report to a new accounts payable.
Which form should be used to define this new relationship?
05. You are required to provide feedback on a periodic basis for your team's activities. Which feature can you use to track activities that your employees have completed?
a) Team skills assessment from My team tab
b) Team performance goals from My team tab
c) Team performance journals from My team tab
d) Send feedback from My information tab
06. You are creating a new welcome guide. Which three types of items can you add to the Activities tab of the welcome guide?
b) Power BI
c) Microsoft Flow
07. You are an MR manager responsible for three departments. You want to make sure that the managers of the three departments can view their team goals and team performance.
Which workspace should you tell managers to use to view this information?
a) Personnel Management
c) Employee development
d) Employee self service
08. When you pull up an applicant’s profile .n the Attract app, you notice that the Documents tab is missing the ADD button. Why is the button missing?
a) Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent does not accept PDF files.
b) A document has previously been uploaded.
c) The profile is complete due to missing contact information.
d) The status of the applicant is closed
09. You use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent for your HRIS. You need to do an employment verification. Which workspace should you use to conduct the verification?
b) Leave and Absence
c) Personnel management
10. You are working online within the Personnel management workspace of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. You are looking for specific page using the Search feature. What will be searched in the system?
a) pages linked on the Summary tab of the Personnel management workspace
b) any page the user has access to in the Dynamics 365 for Talent application
c) any page in any licensed and installed Dynamics 365 application
d) pages linked on the Summary tab of the Management self-service workspace