01. You are an administrator in an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. A majority of the users want to synchronize all contacts from accounts they follow, rather than just contacts they own. What should you do?
a) Create and distribute a set of synchronization filters that includes all contacts for followed accounts.
b) Instruct each user on how to configure the offline filter.
c) Instruct each user on how to configure the synchronization.
d) Instruct each user on how to configure the synchronized fields.
02. As a system administrator, you want to integrate the Office Graph from Microsoft Office 365 into Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two steps should you take to perform this integration?
a) Set up Microsoft OneNote integration.
b) Enable Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration.
c) Enable Microsoft Office Graph integration.
d) Set up server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration.
03. You are working in an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. Users in this organization need the ability to read and edit all records relevant TO What should you recommend to the mobile users?
a) Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones Express
b) Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones app
c) Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
d) Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
04. Which two versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM require an upgrade in order to use the Dynamics 365 for phones app?
a) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 SP 1 Online
b) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 On-Premises
c) CRM 2015 Update 1 On-Premises
d) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online
05. You are a system administrator. You add a new sandbox instance to your ten How does this affect your storage limit?
a) It will add 10 GB.
b) It will add 2 GB.
c) It will make no change to your storage limit.
d) It will add 5 GB
06. Your are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in an organization where many users have former versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows. What is the earliest supported scenario for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook?
a) Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2010
b) Windows 7 SP1 and Microsoft Office 2010
c) Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013
d) Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
07. In which scenario is the Import Data Wizard method recommended for Microsoft Dynamics 365?
a) a large company with data on-premises that currently uses Microsoft Dynamics AX and has it staged in Microsoft Azure
b) a small company that currently uses Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition and wants to migrate to Enterprise edition
c) a large company with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application data that is stored on the same data center as Microsoft Dynamics 365
d) a small company with data on-premises that has never used a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
08. Your organization has decided to take advantage of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook App. What should you do to ensure the app is automatically added to the Outlook account of all eligible users?
a) Use Group Policy in Active Directory and automatically install the app for the eligible users.
b) In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Settings > Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, add the app to all eligible users.
c) In Microsoft Dynamics 365f go to App Source, search for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and install it from App Source.
d) Assign all eligible users proper privileges to use the app in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and instruct them where to download and install the app.
09. Which two operating systems are supported for accessing Microsoft Dynamics when using Google Chrome?
a) Windows 8.1
b) Mac OS X 10.10
c) Android 9
d) Android 10
10. You are the system administrator at Contoso, Inc. You have imported 3 GB of data into an instance, but the storage utilization for your subscription does not reflect the used storage space. What is causing this discrepancy?
a) You imported the data into a sandbox instance.
b) Custom indexing is enabled on your instance.
c) You imported the data into a preview instance.
d) Data utilization is calculated every 48 hours.