01. You are the administrator for a SharePoint 2016 farm. You configure a connection to the SharePoint Store. Users report that they cannot select or install specific apps from the SharePoint Store. Users can install other apps.
You need to all ow users to purchase and install any type of apps from the SharePoint Store. What should you do?
a) Activate the Internet-facing endpoints feature for apps.
b) Configure the Store settings to allow users to purchase apps.
c) Deploy an App Catalog.
d) Delete the existing App Catalog. Then, delete and provision the Subscription Setting and App Management service applications.
You need to implement the Sales Progress website. Which service application should you create and configure?
a) a Business Data Connectivity Service application
b) an Application Management Service application
c) the Access Service 2010 service application
d) the PerformancePoint Service application
You need to implement the HR department site collection. What should you do first?
a) Create a wildcard inclusion managed path in the HR web application.
b) Create a web application for the HR department.
c) Create a wildcard inclusion managed path in the web application for the departments.
d) Create a content database in the web application for the departments.
You need to select the backup solution for Contoso. Which solution should you use?
a) premium tier Azure backup
b) Basic tier Azure backup
c) an on-premises backup solution
d) Standard tier Azure backup
You need to configure search for the marketing public website. What should you create?
a) a Content type
b) a SharePoint Site content source
c) a Web Sites content source
d) an Enterprise Search Center
06. You deploy a SharePoint2016 environment. You configure outgoing email settings for all SharePoint Servers. You need to enable encrypted communication between all SharePoint Servers and the enterprise SMTP server.
Which two actions should you perform?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
a) Configure the SMTP server to support the TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1. or TLS 1.2 protocols.
b) Install a server certificate on the SharePoint Server.
c) Configure the SMTP server to support the SSL 2.0 or SSL 3.0 protocols.
d) Enable STARTTLS encryption on the SharePoint Servers.
e) Enable STARTTLS encryption on the enterprise SMTP server.
07. You are a SharePoint administrator for Contoso, Ltd. The company acquires WingTip Toys. You must be able to manage and administer SharePoint site collections in the WingTip Toys SharePoint farm by using Windows PowerShell.
You need to configure permissions for SharePoint site collection administrators. What should you do?
a) Add the WingTip Toys SharePoint administrators to the Site Collection Administrators group.
b) Add the Contoso, Ltd. SharePoint administrators to the Site Collection Administrators group.
c) Add the Contoso, Ltd. SharePoint administrators to the SharePoint_Sheii_Access role.
d) Add the WingTip Toys SharePoint administrators to the SharePoint_Sheii_Access role.
A college plans to enable personal sites for all users. All personal sites will be created in a dedicated web application. All staff, faculty members, and students have access to the same SharePoint environment.
You need to ensure that only college staff and faculty members can create personal sites. What should you do?
a) Manage user permissions for the User Profile service application.
b) Define site app permissions for the intranet site collection.
c) Manage organization subtypes for the User Profile service application.
d) Define permission levels for the intranet collection.
09. You have a SharePoint 2016 farm. You plan to create 1,500 collaboration sites per year. The 1,500 sites require a total of 10 GB of storage for all sites. You need to design a logical architecture that will ensure consistent performance as the number of sites increases.
What should you plan to create each year?
a) a new web application
b) a new application pool
c) a new content database
d) a new site collection
10. You have an on-premises SharePoint 2016 farm named Farm1. Farm1 contains a web application named App1. You need to deploy a timer job on App1. What should you create?
a) a farm solution with a feature scoped to a site
b) a farm solution with a feature scoped to a farm
c) a farm solution with a feature scoped to a web application
d) a sandbox solution with a feature scoped to a site