01. A customer uses Azure Cognitive Search. The customer plans to enable a server-side encryption and use customer-managed keys (CMK) stored in Azure.
What are three implications of the planned change?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) The index size will increase.
b) Query times will increase.
c) A self-signed X.509 certificate is required.
d) The index size will decrease.
e) Query times will decrease.
f) Azure Key Vault is required.
02. You are building a natural language model. You need to enable active learning. What should you do?
a) Add show-all-intents=true to the prediction endpoint query.
b) Enable speech priming.
c) Add iog=true to the prediction endpoint query.
d) Enable sentiment analysis.
03. You plan to perform predictive maintenance. You collect IoT sensor data from 100 industrial machines for a year. Each machine has 50 different sensors that generate data at one-minute intervals. In total, you have 5,000 time series datasets.
You need to identify unusual values in each time series to help predict machinery failures. Which Azure Cognitive Services service should you use?
a) Anomaly Detector
b) Cognitive Search
c) Form Recognizer
d) Custom Vision
04. You are developing a new sales system that will process the video and text from a public-facing website. You plan to monitor the sales system to ensure that it provides equitable results regardless of the user's location or background.
Which two responsible AI principles provide guidance to meet the monitoring requirements?
d) reliability and safety
e) privacy and security
05. You build a conversational bot named bot1. You need to configure the bot to use a QnA Maker application. From the Azure Portal, where can you find the information required by bot1 to connect to the QnA Maker application?
a) Access control (IAM)
c) Keys and Endpoint
06. You are training a Language Understanding model for a user support system. You create the first intent named GetContactDetails and add 200 examples.
You need to decrease the likelihood of a false positive. What should you do?
a) Enable active learning.
b) Add a machine learned entity.
c) Add additional examples to the GetContactDetails intent.
d) Add examples to the None intent.
07. You use the Custom Vision service to build a classifier. After training is complete, you need to evaluate the classifier. Which two metrics are available for review?
c) weighted accuracy
e) area under the curve (AUC)
08. Your company wants to reduce how long it takes for employees to log receipts in expense reports. All the receipts are in English.
You need to extract top-level information from the receipts, such as the vendor and the transaction total. The solution must minimize development effort.
Which Azure Cognitive Services service should you use?
a) Custom Vision
c) Form Recognizer
d) Computer Vision
09. You are building a bot on a local computer by using the Microsoft Bot Framework. The bot will use an existing Language Understanding model.
You need to translate the Language Understanding model locally by using the Bot Framework CU. What should you do first?
a) From the Language Understanding portal, clone the model.
b) Export the model as an .lu file.
c) Create a new Speech service.
d) Create a new Language Understanding service.
10. Your company hosts its sensitive analytical solution on an Azure virtual machine (VM) in an Azure virtual network (VNet). You want to integrate your solution with Azure Cognitive Search.
You need to ensure that the traffic between your analytical solution and the Cognitive Search resource traverses over the Microsoft backbone network without exposure to the public internet.
What should you do?
a) Use the Cognitive Search private endpoint.
b) Deploy Azure Bastion in your solution's VNet.
c) Use the Cognitive Search public endpoint.
d) Add the IP address of the VM to the firewall settings of the Cognitive Search resource.