01. You have an Exchange Server 2016 organization. Users store sales information in public folders. You need to create a public folder that can receive email from external users.
Which three commands should you use?
02. Your network contains an Active Directory forest. The forest contains domain controllers that run Windows Server 2012 R2. The forest contains an Exchange Server 2016 organization. You need to create a database availability group (DAG).
Which two actions should you perform before you create the DAG?
a) From Failover Cluster Manager, create a failover cluster.
b) From the DNS zone, create an alias (CNAME) record for the name of the DAG.
c) Install at least one domain controller that runs Windows Server 2016.
d) From Active Directory, create a clustered name object (CNO).
e) On the witness server, add the Exchange Trusted Subsystem group to the local administrators group.
03. You manage an Exchange Server 2016 organization in an Active Directory forest that contains three sites. The sites are located in Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York. A database availability group (DAG) named DAG1 contains eight mailbox servers in the Los Angeles site and eight mailbox servers in the New York site.
The servers run Windows Server 2012 R2. The Los Angeles and New York sites both have independent network access to the Chicago site.
You need to configure the environment to provide the organization with the best chance of surviving a service outage if a site or a WAN link fails. Additionally, the New York site must be considered the primary data center and given preference for survival.
Which two actions should you perform?
a) Add an additional Exchange server to DAG1 and place it in the New York site.
b) Place the cluster core resource group in the Chicago site.
c) Place the file share witness in the Chicago site.
d) Add an additional Exchange server to DAG1 and place it in the Chicago site.
e) Place the cluster core resource group in the New York site.
f) Place the file share witness in the New York site.
04. A company deploys Microsoft SQL Server on an Azure DS3_V2_Standard virtual machine (VM). You need to modify the disk caching policy.
Which Azure PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
05. You manage an Exchange Server 2016 organization that spans two sites. The sites are located in Los Angeles and New York. You have a database availability group (DAG) named DAG1 that contains four members, two in each site.
The names and location of each DAG1 member are as follows:
- EX01 and EX02 are in the New York site.
- EX03 and EX04 are in the Los Angeles site.
A user has a mailbox on a database that is currently active on EX03. The Front End Transport service on EX01 receives a message from the Internet. The message is addressed only to the user.
Based on this information, how will the Front End Transport service always attempt to route the first delivery attempt of the message?
a) The Transport service on EX01
b) The Transport service on EX03
c) The Transport service on one of the servers in the New York site
d) The Transport service on one of the servers in the Los Angeles site
06. You plan to create a new mailbox for the auditing department. You need to recommend which task must be performed immediately after the mailbox is created. The solution must meet the compliance requirements.
What should you recommend?
a) Enable an archive for the new mailbox.
b) Place the new mailbox on Litigation Hold.
c) Run the Set-Mailbox cmdlet.
d) Run the Start-ManagedFolderAssistant cmdlet.
07. How is the IBM Content Template Catalog delivered for installation?
a) as an EXE file
b) as a ZIP file of XML files
c) as a Web Application Archive file
d) as a Portal Application Archive file
08. You need to configure the virtual directories for the Exchange Server organization. Which three commands should you use?
a) Set-MapiVirtualDirectory -ExternalUrl "https://office-online.contoso.com/hosting/discovery"
b) Set-ActiveSyncVirtualDirectory -ExternalUrl "https://mail.contoso.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync"
c) Set-WebServicesVirtualDirectory -ExternalUrl "https://mail.contoso.com/ews/exchange.asmx"
d) Set-AutodiscoverVirtualDirectory -ExternalUrl "https://autodiscover.contoso.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml"
e) Set-OwaVirtualDirectory -ExternalUrl "https://mail.contoso.com/owa"
09. Your company has one Exchange Server 2016 database availability group (DAG) across two data centers. You need to load balance a single namespace across both data centers. The solution must be able to check service health check.
Which two solutions should you use?
a) A Layer 7 load balancer
b) An unbound model
c) A bound model
d) DNS round-robin
10. You need to recommend a solution that meets the security requirements for outbound email delivery. What should you recommend?
a) Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
b) Outlook protection rules
c) data loss prevention (DLP) policies
d) Microsoft Azure Information Protection