01. You have two servers named Server1 and Server2 that have Skype for Business Server 2015 Standard Edition deployed.
The servers are located in different buildings. Server1 hosts response groups. You need to ensure that Server1 can host the response groups if Server1 fails.
Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you run first?
Three months after you deploy Skype for Business Server 2015, you must modify the configuration to meet the technical requirements. Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you run?
You need to implement the dial-in conferencing request raised by the Design Director in Rome. What should you do?
a) Set the primary language of the global conferencing policy to Italian (Italy).
b) Associate the global conferencing policy with the correct dial-in conferencing region.
c) Set the primary language of the Italian trunk configuration to Italian (Italy).
d) Associate the Italian dial plan with the correct dial-in conferencing region.
You need to enable archiving for all Skype for Business users. Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you use?
05. A company has a Skype for Business 2015 infrastructure with 65,000 users. There are two Front End pools, named Pooh and Pool2, respectively.
The Central Management Store is hosted on Pool1. Pool1 suffers a catastrophic failure. You must permanently move users from Pool1 to Pool2. You need to fail over Pool1.
Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet or cmdlets should you run?
b) Get-CsDatabaseMirrorState and Invoke-CSManagementServerFailover
c) Install-CsDatabase and Move-CsManagementServer
06. You are planning to deploy Skype for Business Online for your company. You configure your domain, companyA.com, in Office 365. You need to configure the correct DNS record values.
Which two DNS values should you create and how should you configure them?
a) Create lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to webdir.online.lync.com.
b) Create sip.companyA.com and point it to sipdir.online.lync.com.
c) Create lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to sipdir.online.lync.com.
d) Create sip.companyA.com and point it to sipfed.online.lync.com.
e) Create sip.companyA.com and point it to webdir.online.lync.com.
f) Create lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to sipfed.online.lync.com.
07. You deploy Skype for Business 2015 for pilot users in your company. You deploy a Front End pool and two Edge Servers. You configure the following DNS entries:
- lyncdiscoverinternal.companyA.com points to the internal IP address of the Edge Server
- lyncdiscover.companyA.com points to the external IP address of the Edge Server
- sipinternal.companyA.com points to the internal web services IP address of the Front End pool
- sip.companyA.com points to the external web services IP address of the Front End pool
You discover that users cannot connect their Skype for Business clients. You need to quickly fix the issue. Which record should you change first?
08. Contoso is evaluating the implementation of push notifications for Windows Phone devices. You need to identify which tasks must be performed to enable the push notifications.
Which three Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlets should you identify?
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the privacy issue that users report. What should you recommend?
a) a conferencing policy
b) a client version policy
c) a client policy
d) a presence policy
You need to correct the reverse proxy configuration to resolve the PowerPoint upload issue. What should you do?
a) Add a reverse proxy rule for TORPOOLOI-WebExt.adatum.com that listens on port 443 and targets port 4443.
b) Change the target port for reverse proxy rule meet.adatum.com to 443.
c) Change the target port for reverse proxy rule NYCOWAS-Ext.adatum.com to 443.
d) Add a reverse proxy rule for TOROWAS-Ext.adatum.com that listens on port 443 and targets port 4443.
e) Change the target port for reverse proxy rule NYCPOOLOI-WebExt.adatum.com to 443.