01. You have an Azure Stack integrated system that has several tenants. You back up the tenant data. You need to provide a backup solution for the Azure Stack infrastructure.
What should you do first?
a) From Microsoft Azure Backup, create a backup.
b) On a file server, create an SMB share.
c) Replicate the virtual machines in the infrastructure by using Microsoft Azure Site recovery.
d) From Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager, create a backup job.
02. Your network contains an Active Directory forest named adatum.com. You deploy an Azure Stack integrated system. You implement federation between adatum.com and Azure Stack.
You need to ensure that a user named firstname.lastname@example.org can manage Azure Stack from the Azure Stack administrator portal.
Which cmdlet should you run?
03. You have an Azure Stack integrated system in the perimeter network. You need to ensure that users in the Internet can access Azure Stack Storage blobs.
Which TCP ports should you open on the firewall?
a) 20 and 21
b) 137 only
c) 80 and 443
d) 445 and 5445
04. You plan to create a Linux virtual machine on an Azure Stack integrated system. You download an Ubuntu Server image.
Which authentication method can use to access the Linux virtual machine by using SSH?
a) The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
b) a Kerberos token
c) a service principal
d) a password
05. You have an Azure Stack integrated system that uses the external domain name of west.fabrikam.com. You plan to create an Azure Marketplace package.
Which API endpoint must you use to publish the package?
06. You have an Azure Stack integrated system. You need to view the public IP address used by tenants. The solution must include the list of dynamically and statically assigned IP addresses.
Which blade should you review from the Azure Stack administrator portal?
b) Resource providers > Health
c) Virtual networks
d) Resource providers > Network
07. You deploy an Azure Stack integrated system that uses an external domain name of west.fabrikam.com Currently, tenant users access the system internally.
You need to create a SSL certificate for the publication of externally accessible endpoints. The solution must ensure that tenant users can upload VHD files to Azure Stack remotely.
Which two names should you include in the certificate?
08. You have an Azure Stack integrated system. What are three possible types of records that you can create in Azure Stack DNS?
09. You manage an Azure Stack integrated system. You need to identify the IP address of the external time server that was configured during Azure Stack provisioning.
What should you do?
a) From the Azure Resource Manager endpoint, run Get-AzsUsageConnection.
b) From the privileged endpoint, run Get-AzureStacklog.
c) From the Azure Resource Manager endpoint, run Get-AzsResourceProviderManifest.
d) From the privileged endpoint, run Get-AzureStackStampInformation.
10. You have a disconnected Azure Stack Development Kit deployment. You need to add a user to the deployment. What should you use?
a) the New-LocalUser cmdlet
b) the Computer Management console
c) the Active Directory Users and Computers console
d) the New-AzureADUser cmdlet