01. You are the IT manager for your organization. The organization is looking at upgrading all of its machines from Windows XP to Windows 10. Many of the managers are concerned that their Windows XP applications won’t be compatible with Windows 10. Which Windows 10 feature can you use to assure the managers that all of their Windows XP applications will continue to work?
a) Windows XP Compatibility Checker
b) Windows XP Application Center
c) Windows Hyper-V client
d) Windows XP Application Upgrade tool
02. You are the network administrator for your company. Your service provider has assigned you the network address 192.168.154.0. You have been granted the entire range to use. What class of address have you been assigned?
a) Class A
b) Class B
c) Class C
d) Class D
03. Which of the following IP addresses are Class A addresses?
04. You are the administrator in charge of a computer that runs both Windows 7 and Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on a different partition from Windows 7. You have to make sure that the computer always starts Windows 7 by default. What action should you perform?
a) Run Bcdedit.exe and the /default parameter.
b) Run Bcdedit.exe and the /bootcd parameter.
c) Create a Boot.ini file in the root of the Windows 10 partition.
d) Create a Boot.ini file in the root of the Windows 7 partition.
05. You are hired by a small company to set up a network. The company sells pocket watches and they have only five employees. They can’t afford a server and client access licenses. What type of network can you set up for them?
a) Set up all Windows 10 clients on a workgroup.
b) Create a HomeGroup.
c) Set them up on Azure Active Directory.
d) Load Windows Server 2012 R2 onto a Windows 10 system.
06. A new employee named Crystal has been supplied with a Windows 10 laptop computer. You have configured Crystal’s computer with the Power Saver power plan, and you used the default options. Which of the following will occur after 20 minutes of inactivity on Crystal’s computer?
a) The display will be turned off, but the hard disk will remain active.
b) The hard disk will be turned off, but the display will remain active.
c) Both the hard disk and the display will be turned off.
d) No components will be turned off.
07. You are the network administrator for a large organization. You have installed Hyper-V on a server called ServerA, and you have set up four new VM servers. You want to run PowerShell commands for the VM servers from ServerA. How do you do this?
a) Use the Invoke-Command cmdlet and specify the VMName parameter.
b) Use the WinRM command -PowerShell.
c) Use the PSCommands–enabled command.
d) Just run the PowerShell commands with the -Name parameter.
08. What PowerShell command allows an operating system to see a new disk?
09. You need to ensure that you can recover system configuration and data if your computer hard disk fails. What should you do?
a) Create a system restore point.
b) Create a backup of all file categories.
c) Create a Backup and Restore image.
d) Perform an Automated System Recovery (ASR) backup.
10. You are the system administrator for your company. You are configuring the services on a Windows 10 computer. You want to ensure that if a service fails to load, it will attempt to restart. Which tab of the service’s Properties dialog box should you use?
b) Log On