The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Microsoft Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 70-695 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Microsoft Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Mobility certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft 70-695 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Microsoft Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft 70-695 Sample Questions:
01. Which operating system began bundling system preparation files with the operating system?
a) Windows XP
b) Windows Server 2003
c) Windows Vista
d) Windows 7
02. Which discovery methods can MAP use?
b) Network protocol
c) AD DS
03. How does virtualization technology enhance Office compatibility?
a) Enables you to install the 64-bit version of Office 2013 locally on a computer running a 32-bit version of Windows.
b) Allows multiple versions of Office to be installed.
c) Enables end users to manage software updates.
d) Prevents end users from denying software updates.
04. Where is a new boot image stored when creating a boot image by using the Create Boot Image Using MDT Wizard?
a) Deployment share folder
b) Specified UNC path
c) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager
05. Which of the following must you preconfigure in ConfigMgr to create a task sequence for deployment?
a) Windows install image
b) Windows capture image
c) Windows boot image
d) Windows VHD-based capture image
06. Which Office customization method uses an MSP file?
a) Office Customization Tool
c) Group Policy script
d) Windows Intune
07. Which tool can you use to create an answer file?
b) Windows SIM
08. What information is needed to configure Configuration Manager Integration with MDT?
a) Server name and site code
b) Server name and user credentials
c) Site code and user credentials
d) User credentials
09. Which storage locations can a deployment share be located on?
a) Network share
b) Local storage
c) Microsoft Access database
d) SQL Server database
10. Which operating system component is removed during the generalize pass of Sysprep?
a) Default user profile
b) Security identifier
c) User applications
d) Application metadata
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Mobility (70-695) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.