01. Which types of accepted domain will always forward messages if they are not resolved to local recipients?
b) Internal Relay
c) External Relay
d) Edge Server Relay
02. You run the Hybrid Configuration Wizard and it fails during the MRSProxy stage. What is the likely reason?
a) You are running Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2013 client access servers.
b) You are running Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2013 client access servers.
c) Not all of your client access servers are online or reachable from the hybrid server.
d) AutoDiscover is not implemented correctly, and the client access servers cannot be located.
03. A call is forwarded from the UM IP gateway to Exchange Server 2013, and reaches the UM call router. What is the next step before the voice mail reaches the user mailbox?
a) The UM call router establishes an audio connection with the IP gateway.
b) The UM call router proxies the connection to a Mailbox Server.
c) The UM call router always redirects the call to the UM service on the same server, regardless of where the Mailbox is located.
d) The UM call router redirects the inbound call to the UM service on the server where the Mailbox is located.
04. You had a working AD FS server that has been working for one year, and today it stopped authenticating users. Which of the following would be your first consideration given that it has been installed for one year?
a) The token signing certificate has expired.
b) The Windows Server is not activated and has shut down.
c) Your third-party digital certificate has expired.
d) Your user accounts passwords have expired.
05. From what versions of Exchange Server can you upgrade to Exchange Server 2013 directly?
a) Exchange Server 2000
b) Exchange Server 2003
c) Exchange Server 2007
d) Exchange Server 2010
06. What cmdlet is used to update the AutoDiscover SCP value for a given Exchange Server?
07. How would you ensure that the trusted members of your help desk that deal with the company executives are able to do eDiscovery searches on those mailboxes, and other help desk members are not?
a) You cannot segregate these roles.
b) You would deny membership of the Discovery Management role group to those members of the Executives group.
c) You would place the executives on Office 365, and the remaining mailboxes on-premises because you cannot search across both environments.
d) You would create a custom exclusive scope for discovery searches, and add the trusted employees to the role group that uses this exclusive scope.
08. What will the “(alpha NEAR beta NOT gamma) AND (alpha NEAR omega)” search keyword find?
a) Alpha Beta Gamma Omega
b) Alpha Beta
c) Alpha Omega
d) Alpha Beta Omega
e) Alpha Omega Beta Zeta
09. An Office 365 administrator wants to allow users to publish their calendars online. What do they need to do in Exchange Online?
a) Nothing is required because anonymous sharing is the default.
b) They need to create a new sharing policy for anonymous usage and update the OWA virtual directories for their tenant in the cloud.
c) They need to create a new sharing policy and assign it to the users who need it.
d) This feature is not available in Exchange Online.
10. You want to ensure that all of your emails to the Internet from your Exchange Online users go via the on-premises infrastructure. What do you need to set up?
a) You need to select centralized mail flow during the Hybrid Configuration Wizard.
b) You need to delete the connectors made by the Hybrid Configuration Wizard, and replace them with manually created connectors.
c) You cannot do this feature with Exchange Online.
d) You need to have your MX records pointing at your on-premises infrastructure.