01. Janet uses Domino Designer's Dynamic Help feature to clarify something. What kind of help will she get?
a) An animated, talking icon that offers to assist her.
b) A wizard that follows a support tree to narrow down the answer to her question.
c) A personalized search interface that remembers all of her previous searches and their results.
d) A context-sensitive help view that constantly updates a list of possible relevant topics based on what she's doing.
02. Dina has created a tabbed panel on her XPage and she needs to add an additional tab. How can she do this?
a) Within the Outline, right-click the Tabbed Panel and select Insert or Append Tab.
b) Within the Outline, select one of the Tab panels, and use CTRL+C and CTRL+V to paste in a new copy.
c) Select the Tabbed Panel in the XPage editor, select the Tabbed Panel menu, and select either Insert or Append Tab.
d) Select the Tabbed Panel in the XPage editor, select All Properties in the Properties View, and edit the tabEntries property to add anothertab.
03. Priscilla has used the Set Value simple action to define the value of the Author field on her XPage. Which of the following is a valid binding in the Expression Language?
04. What is the difference between the global objects header and headerValues?
a) Both represent the same object.
b) headerValues is not a global object.
c) header contains a RequestHeaderMap, which returns the first value of each header only, whereas headerValues provides all values of eachheader in an array.
d) header contains the header values of the servlet request, whereas headerValues is an object, containing all the properties of the actualXPage in an string array.
05. Arthur wants to change the look of his entire XPages application. What can he do to accomplish this task?
a) Create a theme and apply appropriate style information, then change the Application's Default theme on the Basics tab of the Applicationproperties.
b) Create a theme and apply appropriate style information, then change the Application's Default theme on the XPages tab of the Applicationproperties.Click here to input option.
c) Create a Style Sheet resource and apply appropriate style information, then change the Application's Default style sheet on the XPages tabof the Application properties.Click here to input option.
d) Create a Style Sheet resource and apply appropriate style information, then change the Application's Default style sheet on the Basics tab ofthe Application properties.Click here to input option.
06. Henry wants to display responses in an XPage. Which best describes what he has to do?
a) Nothing; you cannot display any response document in XPages.
c) Important coding has to be done for that to run in XPages; no control exists.
d) A repeat container in a custom control is needed.
07. Zachary is creating a new theme for his XPage. How is the theme file formatted in the Resources area of the application?
08. Caleb added a view control to his Contacts XPage. What type of control is the view control?
a) Core control
b) Theme control
c) Custom control
d) Container control
09. Which of the following statements is wrong regarding the simple action "Modify Field"?
a) The field name can be calculated.
b) Modify Field directly edits the notes field inside the document.
c) Not only the field name, but also the new value for the field can be calculated.
d) If you need to find out which name a specific field on your XPage has, you can use GetElementById.
10. Michael has created an XPage that will be used to create Lotus Notes documents. In the button he wants to use to create the document, he also wants to redirect the user to another XPage. Which two Simple Actions can Michael use to do this?
a) Save Document and Open Page
b) Create Document and Open Page
c) Save Document and Redirect to XPage
d) Create Document and Redirect to XPage