01. A user has a project with many build definitions and wants them to be easy to find. How can these be organized?
a) Create tags and apply to appropriate build definitions
b) Create labels and apply to appropriate build definitions
c) Create folders and move appropriate build definitions into the folders.
d) Create collections and add appropriate build definitions into the collections
02. Where would one determine how often the data warehouse is updated?
a) The CCM advanced properties pages
b) On the Data Warehouse properties page
c) On the Report Builder administration page
d) On the Data Collection Component configuration and administration page
03. An RTC administrator has installed JTS and CCM using a departmental server topology and completed the Jazz Team Server and Application Setup process.
How many Public URIs (context root) exist for this topology?
b) 1 for JTS
c) 1 for JTS and 1 for CCM
d) 1 for CCM
04. A user wants to add widgets from external sources to a RTC Dashboard. Which type can be added?
a) Apache Widget
b) Open Social Gadget
c) Google Open Gadget
d) External Content Widget
05. Management has requested that two RTC evaluation servers and two RTC departmental servers be deployed. Each RTC server will have a firewall blocking access to jazz.net and requires different installation packages.
What is the correct installation option?
a) use the Web Installer
b) use Enterprise Platform Installer
c) use IBM Installation Manager Repositories
d) use plain .zip files for the JTS and CCM Application
06. A project manager determines the current iteration is complete and decides that the nextiteration should be started. How is this done?
a) Set the current iteration's status to complete
b) Set the next iteration as the current iteration
c) Specify that a release is scheduled with the next iteration
d) The start and end dates will automatically start the next iteration
07. A developer has created a repository workspace on the server and wants to be able to access the files locally via installedtools such as editors and compilers.
What action must the developer take to accomplish this?
a) Modify the stream's flow target to match the repository workspace
b) Load the contents of the repository workspace
c) Check out the files and save copies to the file system
d) Take a baseline of the components
08. The scrum master moves a story in the Quick Planner from the backlog to a sprint plan. Which attribute on the story was automatically updated by this action?
b) Owned by
c) Planned for
d) Filed Against
09. A user would like to set up mandatory attributes. How can this be accomplished?
a) Set a work item precondition
b) Update the work item type's workflow
c) Update the permissions for a specific role
d) Change a setting on the attribute definition
10. A development team is using the RTC web interface to update plans and work items. One user notices that recent work item changes are not rendered in the web browser. What is the reason for this?
a) The data warehouse has not yet been updated
b) The web browser is caching the work items
c) The web browser version is no longer supported
d) User does not have permission to view the work item