01. What is the purpose of the Reconciliation Cron task?
a) to update only configuration items (CIs) with information from Actual CIs
b) to identify any differences between CIs and Actual CIs
c) to update only assets with information from deployed assets
d) to update both CIs and assets with information from Actual CIs and deployed assets
02. Using the Global Search application, which three record types can a user search across?
e) Service Request
f) Configuration Item
03. In what situation can a currency code not be deleted?
a) The currency is specified as the base currency for a site.
b) The currency code is used in a currency field on a record in any status.
c) A currency code cannot be deleted.
d) The currency is used in an active exchange rate in the Exchange Rates application.
04. Which action in the Self Service Center would an end user select to create an informational service request using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5?
a) Create Request
b) Report an Issue
c) Frequent Request
d) Request New Service
05. Knowledge management is a common process within a service desk and in service management. Information Technology Infrastructure Library represents this in what process or functional area?
06. Where can a user see a graphical view of Changes and Releases scheduled?
a) Work Orders module, Schedule application
b) Change module, Change Schedule application
c) Change module, Change Window Calendars application
d) Planning and Scheduling module, Work Orders Schedule application
07. Which statement is true regarding the Quick Configuration application?
a) The Quick Configuration information can be submitted only once.
b) The Quick Configuration can setup multiple sites within one organization.
c) IBM SmartCloud Control Desk cannot be started until the Quick Configuration is performed.
d) By default only users that are members of the MAXADMIN group can perform the Quick Configuration.
08. If the Self Service Center application is not security enabled for use by an end user, which two applications can be used to create a service request?
a) Offering Catalog
b) Process Request
c) Create Requisition
d) Create Service Request
e) Mobile Create Service Request
09. What are the steps to enable or disable the new record dialog for the Change application?
a) In the Application Designer add sigoption to show or hide the New Record Dialog.
b) In the Change Application select Action > Use/Disable New Record Dialog, and set Use With to 1 or 0.
c) In the System Properties application, find the property name pmchg.chang.usecreatedialog, set the Global Value to 1 or 0, and perform a live refresh.
d) In Security Groups select Action > Global Data Restrictions, in the Object Restrictions tab add or remove wochange object.
10. Which statement is true regarding IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 (SCCD) Interaction?
a) External applications must be Web service enabled to work with SCCD interaction.
b) Interaction is created in the Invocation Channels application.
c) Interaction is created in the Create Interaction application by selecting the New icon.
d) Interaction cannot save returned data from external applications to the SCCD database.