The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the DELL EMC Implementation Engineer VNX Solutions Expert exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-885 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample DELL EMC VNX Solutions Expert Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual DELL EMC Implementation Engineer VNX Solutions Expert (EMCIEe) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real DELL EMC E20-885 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium DELL EMC VNX Solutions Expert Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
DELL EMC E20-885 Sample Questions:
01. Which authentication method is available for use between the vRPA and the VNX when installing Recover Point/SE?
02. An existing Recover Point/SE cluster is using two vRPAs. Two additional RPAs need to be added. Which RPA type can be used?
a) RPAs cannot be added to a Recover Point/SE cluster
b) Virtual RPA only
c) Physical or virtual RPA, as long as they are added in pairs
d) Physical RPA only
03. You are deploying an EMC RecoverPoint/SE cluster with a virtual RPA configuration. Which SLIC is required on the VNX array?
04. During file system replication, which VDM information is replicated to ensure CIFS data will be user accessible?
a) DNS configuration
b) Usermapper configuration
c) Local groups database
d) Global groups database
05. During normal replication, which type of synchronization is required?
06. You have deleted multiple VNX Snapshots and notice that queuing has occurred. Why would this be happening?
a) Too many slices are owned by multiple Snapshots
b) No more than 16 Snapshot delete operations can be active at one time
c) Too many blocks are owned by multiple Snapshots
d) No more than 32 Snapshot delete operations can be active at one time
07. How many clusters can be added to an existing Recover Point/SE cluster that is using vRPAs?
a) Maximum of four
b) One with no constraints
d) One, only if it is using vRPAs
08. During an installation at a customer site, you have a discussion with the storage administrator about 1.2 TB SAS drives. What is an EMC best practice for using SAS drives and why?
a) R5; they perform faster RAID rebuilds than NL-SAS drives
b) R5; they have a lower MTBF than NL-SAS drives
c) R6; based on their built-in parity function
d) R6; they go into the Capacity tier
09. The WAN gateway of an existing Recover Point/SE cluster needs to be changed. Which Deployment wizard can be used?
a) Upgrade Cluster Wizard
b) Cluster Modification Wizard
c) Recover Point/SE Installation Wizard
d) Converter Wizard
10. How many virtual Ethernet ports are configured on a vRPA?
Note: For any error in DELL EMC Implementation Engineer VNX Solutions Expert (EMCIEe) (E20-885) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.