The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the DELL EMC Storage Administrator Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-532 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample DELL EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual DELL EMC Storage Administrator Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist (EMCSA) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real DELL EMC E20-532 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium DELL EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
DELL EMC E20-532 Sample Questions:
01. Which describes the non-blocking architecture deployed in M-series switches?
a) Switch operations which move data across the bus into CMM and finally to MPC for delivery
b) Memory based operations which fence partitions of memory into bit-buckets for data delivery
c) Allows memory segmentation across the s/bar platform permitting data re-direction based on ASIC availability
d) Allows frames to be sent to destination ports based on the receiving ports availability
02. A SAN administrator creates a new VSAN on a switch with the default configuration. What is the state of this new VSAN?
03. Which commands will cause Power Path to test paths?
a) powermt config, powermt check, and powermt load
b) powermt config, powermt restore, and powermt check
c) powermt check, powermt restore, and powermt load
d) powermt config, powermt restore, and powermt load
04. For what is S_ID Lockdown used?
a) Perform persistent binding to a device on a host using its S_ID
b) Secure access to a device by a combination of the host's WWN and its S_ID
c) Secure a device using the port number and S_ID
d) Secure access to a device using a zoneset and S_ID combination on a switch
05. Where are available zones stored when using Connectrix Manager to add a zone to an existing fabric?
a) Zones in ZoneSet
b) Hardware Fabric List
c) Zone Library
d) Active Switch Memory
06. In which layer of the OSI Reference Model does the iSCSI protocol operate?
b) Data Link
07. Which NX-OS command on Connectrix MDS-Series switches is used to collect switch information for EMC Technical Support?
c) show tech-support
08. How many switching modules (line cards) can be inserted into the MDS-9509 Director?
09. Which view of Workload Analyzer will provide the aggregate utilization of all FA ports in the Symmetrix?
a) Data collection view
b) Link utilization view
c) Performance traffic view
d) Performance view
10. What is the function of the SDM agent in EMC ControlCenter?
a) Data mobility among multiple Symmetrix fames
b) Symmetrix LUN masking
c) Fabric zoning for M-series switches
d) Logical Volume and MetaVolume creation
Note: For any error in DELL EMC Storage Administrator Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist (EMCSA) (E20-532) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.