01. A PowerStore cluster generated a major alert regarding an appliance running out of space. What does this alert indicate?
a) Used capacity is above 80%
b) Used capacity is above 90%
c) Forecast time to full is 14 days or less
d) Forecast time to full is 28 days or less
02. Which component in a multi-appliance cluster receives the NDU package and distributes the packages to other appliances?
a) Master appliance of the cluster
b) Primary node on any appliance
c) Either node on any appliance
d) Peer node on any appliance
03. A Storage administrator configured a read-only NFS export for a specific set of UNIX hosts and added the IP addresses to the host access list. There have been reports that unauthorized hosts are able to access the export. What is the required setting to correct this problem?
a) Minimum security: Kerberos
b) Minimum Security: sys
c) Default access: read only
d) Default access: no access
04. How is the first installed expansion enclosure displayed in PowerStore Manager?
05. During the unpacking of a new PowerStore 3000 X with two (2) expansion enclosures, the Implementation Engineer finds 2 meter SAS cables. According to best practices for what are these cables used?
a) To interconnect the base enclosure with the first expansion enclosure
b) SAS cables are unsupported on PowerStore X1
c) To interconnect the base enclosure with the expansion enclosures
d) For interconnecting the expansion enclosures
06. What administrative tasks are needed to increase the capacity of the vVols datastore without the use of the VSI plugin?
a) Change the storage container quota in PowerStore Manager and refresh the datastore capacity in vSphere
b) Change the storage container quota in PowerStore Manager and restart the VASA service in vSphere
c) Change the datastore capacity in vSphere and restart the VAAI service in PowerStore Manager
d) Change the datastore capacity in vSphere and refresh the storage container quota in PowerStore Manager
07. When creating a new volume on a multi-appliance PowerStore cluster what determines on which appliance the volume will be automatically provisioned?
a) Replication balancer
b) Cluster balancer
c) Resource balancer
d) Node balancer
08. An administrator is attempting to remove a remote replication session for a test volume. The administrator selects the test volume from the Storage tab. From the More Actions dropdown list the Unassign Protection Policy is selected.
In the Unassign Protection Policy confirmation window the administrator clicks the Unassign button and receives a Modify Volume error.
What is the cause of the error?
a) Protection policy replication rule RPO value was not set to zero
b) Operation was performed from the replication destination
c) Replication session was not paused before the protection policy was unassigned
d) Replication rule was not deleted from the protection policy
09. When Dell S5248F-ON network switches are included with a PowerStore solution, what type of cables are used to connect the PowerStore nodes to the Dell data switches?
a) 10 GigE Base-T
b) 25 GigE Base-T
c) 25 GigE Twinax
d) 100 GigE Twinax
10. What are the minimum number of IP addresses required for the storage networking implementation for the PowerStore T appliance?
a) 3 IP addresses, 2 IP for Node A, 1 IP for Global Discovery
b) 2 IP addresses, 1 IP for Node A, 1 IP for node B
c) 3 IP addresses, 2 IP for Node A, 1 IP for node B
d) 5 IP addresses, 2 IP for Node A, 2 IP for node B, 1 IP for Global Discovery