The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC PowerProtect DD Specialist Exam for Systems Administrator exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the DES-DD33 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC PowerProtect DD Specialist Systems Administrator Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - PowerProtect DD - Systems Administrator (DCS-SA) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC DES-DD33 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC PowerProtect DD Specialist Systems Administrator Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC DES-DD33 Sample Questions:
01. What is a benefit of the PowerProtect DD Secure Multi-Tenancy feature?
a) Enables deployment of DDVE systems in a public cloud
b) Provides a single cloud model for protection storage
c) Allows different cloud models for protection storage
d) Can be managed with DDSM
02. Which technology is used on a PowerProtect DD appliance to protect data?
a) RAID 1
b) RAID 5
c) RAID 10
d) RAID 6
03. A NetBackup administrator is using PowerProtect DD as a backup device with VTL. Which component will perform the backup and restore operations to PowerProtect DD?
a) Backup Client
b) Storage Node
c) Primary Storage
d) Master Server
04. Which protocol is used by Avamar to back up to PowerProtect DD?
a) DD Boost
05. A NetWorker administrator wants to create the DD Boost devices following PowerProtect DD best practices. What is the recommended device resource max sessions?
06. Which port must be open for DD Boost to communicate with the PowerProtect DD appliance for clone-controlled replication?
07. How many cloud units are supported on a PowerProtect DD appliance when using Dell EMC Cloud Tier, and what is the maximum capacity for each unit?
a) Two units, each up to half the active tier capacity
b) Four units, each up to half the active tier capacity
c) Two units, each less than or equal to the active tier capacity
d) Four units, each less than or equal to the active tier capacity
08. Which of the following enables service providers to deploy DDVE systems in a hybrid or public cloud?
b) DD HA
c) DD Boost
09. A backup administrator is tasked with monitoring changes in space availability and compression in relation to the cleaning process on the PowerProtect DD system.
Which chart in DDSM is used specifically to identify these trends?
a) Pre-Comp Used
c) Space Usage
d) Daily Written
10. What is a characteristic of Dell EMC Cloud Tier with Retention Lock?
a) FTPS is used for data transfer between the PowerProtect DD and the cloud tier
b) Cloud unit can be deleted when the PowerProtect DD is compliant
c) NFS is used for data transfer between the PowerProtect DD and the cloud tier
d) Files that are locked on the active tier can be moved to the cloud tier
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - PowerProtect DD - Systems Administrator (DCS-SA) (DES-DD33) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.