The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC Isilon Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineers exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the DES-1423 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC Isilon Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Isilon Solutions (DCS-IE) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC DES-1423 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC Isilon Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC DES-1423 Sample Questions:
01. What is the maximum number of nodes that can be added into a node pool in Isilon Gen 5 hardware and OneFS 8.2.0?
02. Which type of administrator commands are tracked by configuration auditing?
a) Commands run by the root user
b) PAPI-enabled commands
c) Commands run by the SystemAdmin and CompAdmin roles only
d) All UNIX, isi, isi_, and sudo commands
03. In an Isilon SyncIQ environment, which action requires a SnapshotIQ license?
a) Failing over to the target or disaster recovery cluster
b) Saving historical snapshots on the target
c) Creating a snapshot of the source data
d) Reading the target, read-only instance
04. An administrator wants to enable quotas on a group directory in their Isilon cluster. In addition, the administrator wants to monitor the disk usage for future capacity planning. Which type of quotas need to be configured?
05. What information does the isi statistics command display?
a) Protocol status, general performance, hardware condition, and critical alerts
b) General status, node management, Job Engine status, and drive statistics
c) Drive statistics, protocol status, node statistics, and hardware statistics
d) Drive status, hardware condition, critical alert, and protocol status
06. You are using Connection Count to load balance client connections in an Isilon SmartConnect zone. Which connection type is counted when considering which IP to assign?
a) Established FTP connections
b) Active IP connections
c) Active UDP connections
d) Established TCP connections
07. When a user accesses a file on the cluster, what does the Isilon cluster use to verify authorization?
a) Active Directory call to LDAP
b) Configured authentication service
c) Access token
d) On-disk identity
08. What must be done to configure cluster name resolution for SmartConnect?
a) Create the SSIP, add the DNS delegation, configure the subnet, and configure the node pool
b) Create a host A record, create an NS record, configure the subnet, and configure the pool
c) Create the SSIP, create an NS record, configure the subnet, and configure IPv6 and IPv4
d) Create a host A record, add the DNS delegation, configure the subnet, and configure IPv4
09. Where is an Isilon Gen 6 node boot drive located?
a) On the cache SSD drive at the back of the node
b) On the mirrored journal drive
c) On the node’s data drives
d) On the bootflash drive inside the node
10. A company has an existing 8-node F800 Isilon cluster with two Z9100 Dell Ethernet back-end switches running on OneFS 8.2.0. The company is planning to add 72 H500 nodes into the cluster.
What is the minimum number of additional switches to support the configuration?
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Isilon Solutions (DCS-IE) (DES-1423) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.