01. A potential customer is considering replacing a four year old, Linux-based NFS server with 40TB of usable capacity. The existing system supports home directories, an internal website, and a content repository for the customer's content management system.
The customer is concerned about performance of any new solution because they expect to double workload in the content management system. What tools can be used to collect performance data needed to size the new solution?
a) Iostat and nfsstat
b) Perfmon and sysstat
c) Isi statistics and Wireshark
d) Syslog and vmstat
02. Which data protection does Isilon use?
03. A customer wants to add Unix users to their cluster, and requires that NFS access be faulttolerant. What would you recommend?
a) Use NFS v4 and dynamic IP addressing with SmartConnect Basic
b) Use NFS v4 and dynamic IP addressing with SmartConnect Advanced
c) Use NFS v3 and dynamic IP addressing with SmartConnect Advanced
d) Use NFS v3 and dynamic IP addressing with SmartConnect Basic
04. You are called into an opportunity, you would like to get more information on the data skew of the filer. The customer has a supported filer. What assessment tool would you use to generate this information?
b) Workflow Proflie
c) Workload Profile
05. A customer is using SyncIQ for disaster recovery (DR). They have purchased CloudPools and plan to add it to their Isilon cluster. During a DR event, can the customer remove all their data from cloud storage?
a) No. Customer must configure Spillover from the CloudPool to remove data from cloud storage.
b) Yes. Customer can configure SyncIQ for Deep Copy to automatically remove copied data from the cloud provider.
c) Yes. Customer can configure Deep Copy to FORCE to move data from the cloud service to the target cluster.
d) No. Customer must directly issue a file recall of cloud data.
06. If Isilon SmartConnect is being configured in a customer environment, which records are required for a supported implementation?
a) A SmartConnect Service IP host record and a zone delegation for the SmartConnect zone delegated to the SSIP
b) An overloaded host record with each SmartConnect zone member's IP address and an SRV record to provide resolution services
c) A SmartConnect Service IP host record and a corresponding PTR record for each SmartConnect zone
d) A SOA record for the SmartConnect Service IP and a corresponding CNAME record for each SmartConnect zone
07. A customer is considering moving their NAS data over to Isilon systems. They want to know what limitations Isilon has regarding snapshot on the directory level.
What explanation can be provided to the customer?
a) Limit of 2048 snapshots per directory
b) No limits on the number of snapshots per directory
c) Limit of 2048 snapshots per cluster but not on the directory level
d) Hard limit of 1024 snapshots per directory
08. Which Isilon job periodically checks disk sectors to ensure they can be read?
a) Media Scan
b) Integrity Scan
c) Dynamic Sector Repair
d) Isilon Data Integrity
09. An Isilon customer implemented a retention period at the directory level. They set individual retention periods on individual files within those directories. Which retention periods will be enforced?
a) Earliest retention period
b) Latest retention period
c) File-level retention
d) Directory-level retention
10. Using Isilon SnapshotIQ, how many snapshots can be created at the directory level?