The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC Data Domain Specialist for Implementation Engineer exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-385 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC Data Domain Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Data Domain (DECS-IE) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC E20-385 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC Data Domain Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC E20-385 Sample Questions:
01. In an EMC Data Domain environment, when are cage nuts used?
a) Square hole rack fastening
b) Rack-to-rack fastening
c) Round hole rack fastening
d) Tapped hole rack fastening
02. Where are the log files maintained on an EMC Data Domain system?
03. A customer creates a DD Boost storage unit called "oracle". What is the path for this storage unit on the EMC Data Domain system?
04. Which EMC Data Domain type of replication is initiated by backup software?
05. How can NFS performance issues with the SUN T-processor be resolved?
a) Set MTU to 2500
b) Use Jumbo Frames
c) Set MTU to 1500
d) Disable Jumbo Frames
06. What is used by SISL to verify segment uniqueness?
a) Summary vector
b) lz compression
d) Segment localities
07. When logging into an EMC Data Domain system during an initial installation, which connection type must be used?
a) Serial Console
08. After backups are expired and data is marked for deletion, when is space freed up on an EMC Data Domain file system?
a) After completion of the next file system cleaning
b) Daily at 6 AM
c) Immediately after the data is marked for deletion
d) When the Data Domain system is rebooted
09. Which two licenses are tied to capacity on an EMC Data Domain system?
a) Expanded and shelf capacity
b) Added storage and shelf extension
c) Storage expansion and shelf capacity
d) Expanded shelf and expanded capacity
10. What does the EMC Data Domain file level retention locking feature provide?
a) Active archive protection for IT governance
b) Instant restoration of applications and data
c) Built-in data safety for extended onsite retention
d) Offline availability of archive data
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Data Domain (DECS-IE) (E20-385) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.