The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the CompTIA A+ 2019 exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 220-1002 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample CompTIA A+ Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual CompTIA A+ certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real CompTIA 220-1002 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium CompTIA A+ Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
CompTIA 220-1002 Sample Questions:
01. A technician implements a Group Policy change and needs to apply it without restarting the workstation. Which of the following commands can be used to accomplish this task?
02. Which of the following is the proper way to dispose of batteries?
c) Dispose in trash
03. An end user has requested assistance from the help desk to install new video editing software. The user wants to create several .wma files.
Which of the following should the help desk consider before installing the software?
a) Disk space
b) Network connection
c) Aspect ratio
d) Power supply
04. Which of the following is the BEST use-case scenario for a Chrome OS device?
a) Database queries
b) Application development
c) Photo and video editing
d) Web browsing and email
05. A user reports a phone battery does not last the entire day, and the phone's navigation is slow. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST to troubleshoot the device?
a) Examine the running apps.
b) Update the firmware.
c) Reinstall the most-used application.
d) Turn off all network services.
06. To prevent electrical damage to a PC while working on it, which of the following should be disconnected before work begins?
a) Video cable
b) Serial cable
c) Power cable
d) USB cable
07. A user connects a printer to a workstation. As the printer drivers are installed, an error message appears. The default drivers appear to be incompatible with the OS.
Which of the following should a technician use FIRST to troubleshoot the problem?
b) Device Manager
c) Programs and Features
d) Task Manager
08. Which of the following password choices increases the chance that a brute force attack will succeed?
a) Capital letters
b) Long passwords
c) Special characters
d) Dictionary words
09. Joe, a user, forgot his password and was unable to log in to a workstation. Joe remembers the password later, but he is still unable to log in. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
a) Reset account
b) Deleted account
c) Locked account
d) Limited-user account
e) Unprovisioned account
10. A new security requirement for logging on to a company network has been put in place for all users. Which of the following should a systems administrator enforce to BEST meet this requirement?
a) Strong passwords
b) Folder redirection
c) Email filtering
d) Multifactor authentication
e) Remote desktop
Answer: a, d
Note: For any error in CompTIA A+ (220-1002) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.