The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Check Point Security Expert exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 156-315.80 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Check Point CCSE Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Check Point 156-315.80 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Check Point CCSE Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Check Point 156-315.80 Sample Questions:
01. Within a Mobile Access mobile profile, where do you configure jail-broken devices?
a) Session Settings
b) Authentication Settings
c) Allowed Devices
D) Access Settings
02. In what way is Secure Network Distributor (SND) a relevant feature of the Security Gateway?
a) SND is a feature to accelerate multiple SSL VPN connections
b) SND is an alternative to IPSec Main Mode, using only 3 packets
c) SND is used to distribute packets among Firewall instances
d) SND is a feature of fw monitor to capture accelerated packets
03. What command lists all interfaces using Multi-Queue?
a) cpmq get
b) show interface all
c) cpmq set
d) show multiqueue all
04. What is the most recommended way to install patches and hotfixes?
a) CPUSE Check Point Update Service Engine
b) rpm –Uv
c) Software Update Service
05. What is true of the API server on R80.10?
a) By default the API-server is activated and does not have hardware requirements
b) By default the API-server is not active and should be activated from the WebUI
c) By default the API server is active on management and stand-alone servers with 16GB of RAM (or more)
d) By default, the API server is active on management servers with 4 GB of RAM (or more) and on stand-alone servers with 8 GB of RAM (more)
06. Which is not a blade option when configuring SmartEvent?
a) Correlation Unit
b) SmartEvent Unit
c) SmartEvent Server
d) Log Server
07. Which of the SecureXL templates are enabled by default on Security Gateway?
08. Which web services protocol is used to communicate to the Check Point R80 Identity Awareness Web API?
09. Which GUI client is supported in R80?
b) SmartView Tracker
c) SmartView Monitor
10. When using Monitored circuit VRRP, what is a priority delta?
a) When an interface fails the priority changes to the priority delta
b) When an interface fails the delta claims the priority
c) When an interface fails the priority delta is subtracted from the priority
d) When an interface fails the priority delta decides if the other interfaces takes over
Note: For any error in Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80 (156-315.80) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.