Are you preparing for the AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam? Don't know where to begin? This article is the AZ-304 Study Guide, which helps you attain the Microsoft Azure Certified Solutions Architect expert certification.
Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 exam is regarded as one of the most important to evaluate an architect, considering its ability to analyze any architectural project.
What is the Prerequisite for the Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 Exam?
There is no prerequisite to sit for the Microsoft AZ-304 exam or earning the associated Microsoft Certified - Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. Though, it is suggested that the applicants have cutting-edge knowledge and practical experience in the IT field. These involve networking, virtualization, identity, security, data platform, etc. They should have expert-level skills in DevOps progressions, Azure administration, and Azure development. To receive the associated certification, the candidates have to sit for the second exam.
Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 Exam Details
This certification exam is available in the English language only. The exam comprises 40-60 questions that need to be answered in 150 minutes.
It is intended to assess your skills in infrastructure, identity and security, and data storage. To take Microsoft AZ-304, the applicants should schedule on the Pearson VUE platform and pay the fee of $165. The exam topics include the design of the following:
- Design monitoring (10-15%)
- Design identity and security (25-30%)
- Design data storage (15-20%)
- Design business continuity (10-15%)
- Design infrastructure (25-30%)
Best Preparation Methods to Use for Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 Exam
You have various options to prepare for the Microsoft AZ-304 exam. Microsoft offers two main prep options. These are online free resources and paid instructor-led training courses. If you have a budget for various tools, the paid training courses are an excellent way to formulate the capacity for the topics. You will study from the certified Microsoft training partners in an online or a classroom-style learning atmosphere.
If you don't want to spend on paid training, the free online learning path will be enough. It offers 12 different modules that allow you to study the full syllabus of the exam. You may find out that these resources are not sufficient for your preparation. The next step is to take up practice tests. Using the relevant materials ensures that you become familiar with the exam-taking method and the possible questions asked during your exam.
Additional Tips for Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 Exam
- Prepare for at least 3 to 4 weeks with particular attention to practical labs. You will not get through the certification without practical experience.
- Look through all the FAQs from the official MS Documentation. You will receive questions from all corners of the content, so it is good to read as much as possible.
- Concentrate on Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL database, Docker, Azure Migrate, VMs, Azure App Service, Azure Storage, Azure Batch, and VNet's. Don't forget Practice Labs!
- Do a revision before you sit for the actual exam. Do not spend much time on one AZ-304 exam question.
- If you have time left and are uncertain of the answer to explicit questions, write something on to help you recall specific concepts.
- If you are unsure, use the method of elimination to remove the incorrect choices before making a guess.
On the concluding note, the preparation for AZ-304 exams is not challenging if you have the appropriate resources. When you determine to obtain Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certification, you have to acquire a thorough knowledge of your roles and responsibilities. Next, you have to develop a thorough knowledge of all domains and topics of the AZ-304 exam.
Though, you should also pay attention to pick an appropriate training course with detailed coverage for all exam topics. In addition, you could rely on the best practices recommended by qualified candidates to prepare for Azure architect certification.
Most important of all, applicants should also take care of their health and not take the stress. Perform the AZ-304 practice tests and begin preparing now to ensure that you succeed. Passing this exam will confirm your Expert-Level Skills on Azure.