The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.2 for UNIX/Linux exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the VCS-259 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Veritas InfoScale Storage Administration Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) - InfoScale Storage certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Veritas VCS-259 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Veritas InfoScale Storage Administration Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Veritas VCS-259 Sample Questions:
01. What is the maximum private region size for Volume Manager disks?
02. Which command lists the disks in a disk group that contain a copy of the configuration database?
a) vxdisk listconfig
b) vxdg listconfig [diskgroup]
c) vxdisk list
d) vxdg list [diskgroup]
03. A relayout operation was started on the wrong volume. Which actions revert the volume to its original layout?
a) Abort the relayout using the 'vxrelayout' command and then reverse the relayout using the 'vxtask' command.
b) Abort the relayout using the 'vxtask' command and then reverse the relayout using the 'vxrelayout' command.
c) Pause the relayout using the 'vxtask' command and then reverse the relayout using the 'vxtask' command.
d) Pause the relayout using the 'vxrelayout' command and then use the 'vxtask' command.
04. Which utility is used to display compression statistics at a file system level?
05. Which command is used to set the read policy for a preferred plex in a mirrored volume?
06. Which switch needs to be added to the vxdg -g diskgroup adddisk disk_name command to force Volume Manager to take the disk media name of the failed disk and assign it to a replacement disk?
a) -o force
07. In a remote mirror configuration, data is mirrored between arrays at two geographically separated sites. Which volume read policy preferentially reads from plexes at the locally defined site?
08. Which two Veritas Volume Manager objects contain a complete copy of the data or file system?
b) data change object
d) private region
e) space optimized snapshot
09. Which Veritas File System feature, if enabled, will record any changes to files and directories, which will improve the performance for applications that need to scan the entire file system?
a) intent log
b) file change log
c) dirty region log
d) data change log
10. What is the correct definition of RAID-1+0 when using Veritas Volume Manager?
a) Data stripes are mirrored for read performance and resiliency.
b) Data and parity stripes are mirrored for read performance and resiliency.
c) Mirrors are striped for read performance and simplicity.
d) Data stripes are mirrored with parity for write performance and recovery
Answer: a, c
Note: For any error in Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) - InfoScale Storage (VCS-259) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.