The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the ISC2 Systems Security Practitioner (SSCP) exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the SSCP certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample ISC2 SSCP Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real ISC2 Systems Security Practitioner exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real-time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium ISC2 SSCP Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
ISC2 SSCP Sample Questions:
01. Within the legal domain what rule is concerned with the legality of how the evidence was gathered?
a) Exclusionary rule
b) Best evidence rule
c) Hearsay rule
d) Investigation rule
02. In addition to the accuracy of the biometric systems, there are other factors that must also be considered:
a) These factors include the enrollment time and the throughput rate, but not acceptability.
b) These factors do not include the enrollment time, the throughput rate, and acceptability.
c) These factors include the enrollment time, the throughput rate, and acceptability.
d) These factors include the enrollment time, but not the throughput rate, neither the acceptability.
03. Which of the following is used in database information security to hide information?
04. Once evidence is seized, a law enforcement officer should emphasize which of the following?
a) Chain of command
b) Chain of custody
c) Chain of control
d) Chain of communications
05. A business continuity plan is an example of which of the following?
a) Corrective control
b) Detective control
c) Preventive control
d) Compensating control
06. When considering an IT System Development Life-cycle, security should be:
a) Mostly considered during the initiation phase.
b) Mostly considered during the development phase.
c) Treated as an integral part of the overall system design.
d) Added once the design is completed.
07. What can be defined as an instance of two different keys generating the same ciphertext from the same plaintext?
a) Key collision
b) Key clustering
d) Ciphertext collision
08. Which of the following elements of telecommunications is not used in assuring confidentiality?
a) Network security protocols
b) Network authentication services
c) Data encryption services
09. Devices that supply power when the commercial utility power system fails are called which of the following?
a) power conditioners
b) uninterruptible power supplies
c) power filters
d) power dividers
10. A public key algorithm that does both encryption and digital signature is which of the following?
Note: For any error in ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.