The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the ISC2 Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP) exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the CISSP-ISSAP certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample ISC2 ISSAP Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual ISC2 Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real ISC2 Information Systems Security Architecture Professional exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real-time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following protocols uses public-key cryptography to authenticate the remote computer?
02. You work as a Network Administrator of a TCP/IP network. You are having DNS resolution problem. Which of the following utilities will you use to diagnose the problem?
03. Which of the following describes the acceptable amount of data loss measured in time?
a) Recovery Consistency Objective (RCO)
b) Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
c) Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
d) Recovery Time Actual (RTA)
04. Which of the following statements about Discretionary Access Control List (DACL) is true?
a) It specifies whether an audit activity should be performed when an object attempts to access a resource.
b) It is a unique number that identifies a user, group, and computer account.
c) It is a list containing user accounts, groups, and computers that are allowed (or denied) access to the object.
d) It is a rule list containing access control entries.
05. In which of the following access control models, owner of an object decides who is allowed to access the object and what privileges they have?
a) Access Control List (ACL)
b) Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
c) Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
d) Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
06. Which of the following attacks can be overcome by applying cryptography?
a) Web ripping
d) Buffer overflow
07. Which of the following types of firewall functions at the Session layer of OSI model?
a) Circuit-level firewall
b) Application-level firewall
c) Packet filtering firewall
d) Switch-level firewall
08. The network you administer allows owners of objects to manage the access to those objects via access control lists. This is an example of what type of access control?
09. Which of the following are examples of physical controls used to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive materials?
a) Thermal alarm systems
b) Security Guards
c) Closed circuit cameras
10. In which of the following network topologies does the data travel around a loop in a single direction and pass through each device?
a) Ring topology
b) Tree topology
c) Star topology
d) Mesh topology
Answer: a, b, c
Note: For any error in ISC2 Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.