01. A company's users are seeing slow performance when they go to the Maximo Start Center. Which areas should be investigated?
b) KPI definitions
c) Report queries
d) Workflow assignments
e) Start Center Result Set portlets
02. A company has a large number of complex BIRT reports accessed by many users. An administrator wants to configure automatic cancellation of very large reports from processing once a configurable limit has been reached.
Which feature can be used to configure this?
a) Report User Limits
b) Report Server Limits
c) Report Limit Cron Task
d) Report Schedule Limits
03. An administrator has a requirement to prevent hacking and denial of service attacks and has enabled the system property mxe.sec.IPblock. An IP address will be blocked when which of the following occurs?
a) Too many login attempts from the same address.
b) Too many redirects occurring from the same address.
c) Too many self-registration attempts from the same address.
d) Too many successive keepalive packets received from the same address.
e) The address is on the whitelist specified by the system property "mxe.sec.allowedIP".
04. A company has created an inactive Organization in Maximo which is scheduled for roll out in six months. What must be defined to the saved Organization before it can be activated?
a) Item Set
c) Company Set
d) Clearing Account
05. A company wants to enable application import for the Asset application. What are the steps required?
a) Enable the JMS queues for data import and export.
b) Enable application import and export support for the ASSET object structure.
c) Grant application import and export on the Asset application to the security group.
d) Add the ASSET object structure to an enterprise service and add it to an external system.
e) Modify the application XML to include the export and import buttons on the Asset application.
06. A company is deploying Maximo and will have Integration Application Servers (JVMs). What is the function of these Application Servers (JVMs)?
a) To process workflows.
b) To process Cognos reports.
c) To process inbound messages.
d) To process Migration Manager packages.
07. A company requires Maximo to own user and group creation but still authenticate against the directory server. Which system property can be set to achieve this functionality?
08. A company wishes to configure E-Signature within Maximo so that users must be re-authenticated when they change certain fields.
What must be configured for this to function?
a) Auditing must be enabled.
b) LDAP authentication must be used.
c) E-Signature must be enabled in Application Designer.
d) E-Signature must be flagged on the Attribute in the Database Configuration application.
09. A company has set up Maximo in a clustered environment with reporting servers.
A Maximo user runs a report and waits for the result. After a period of time a blank screen appears. The user determines that the report is timing out after sixty seconds.
What property must be changed?
a) QueryTimeout in System Properties
b) ReportTimeout in System Properties
c) ServerIOTimeout in Web server plugin
d) ConnectionTimeout in Web server plugin
10. A company would like to audit a field on a new custom object in Maximo. The Audit Enabled checkbox on the attribute in the Database Configuration application is read only.
What first step must be performed in order to audit this attribute?
a) The attribute must be searchable.
b) Auditing must be enabled on the object.
c) The attribute must be E-Signature enabled.
d) Auditing must be enabled in the system properties application.