01. In databases that use DAOSI Domino performs which of the following with every document with an attachment?
a) Domino saves a separate and complete copy
b) Domino saves a reference to each attached file
c) Domino creates a field in the document called $DAOSnopurge
d) Domino copies the attachment to a central repository and leaves a copy attached to the document
e) Domino splits the attachment into smaller sections and compresses each section and file reference
02. While creating the ID vault, you must configure the organizations that trust the vault for ID storage. Which of the following does this create?
a) User policy configurations
b) ID vault administrator accounts
c) Vault trust certificates in the Domino Directory
d) Certifier ID files of the organizations or organizational units with vault trust certificates
03. Notes Shared login is available only to which of the following?
a) Notes IDs protected by Smartcards
b) Notes IDs used in a Citrix environment
c) Notes IDs for users who have Windows mandatory profiles
d) Notes IDs on the computer where shared login was enabled
04. Each of the following is true about the ID vault EXCEPT:
a) Smartcard-enabled IDs cannot be stored in a vault.
b) You cannot use the CA process when registering users into the vault.
c) Performing certificate authority key rollover on certifier IDs is not supported.
d) You cannot use the CA process when creating cross-certificates that are needed to establish vault trust and password reset
05. By default, in which of the following ways is the DAOS storage encrypted?
a) No encryption is applied
b) Medium encryption by the server ID file
c) Strong encryption by the server ID file
d) Medium encryption for each user linked to an attachment
06. Your developers have designed an application that acts as an authority for an agent password reset application. Which of the following is the minimum rights that must be assigned and to whom?
a) The server document of each authorized server must give the end user "Run restricted LotusScript/Java agents"
c) The server document of each authorized server must give the administrator "Sign agents to run on behalf of someone else"
d) The server document of each authorized server must give the agent signer "Sign or run restricted LotusScript/Java agents"
07. To force encryption on DAOS storage, which of the following notes.ini entries must be in place on the server?
08. Which of the Administration Process statistics would represent timed requests and quick retry requests?
09. When a user removes a mail message with an attachment stored in DAOS, which of the following occurs if the user is assigned a mail quota?
a) The total attachment size is removed against the user's quota
b) The total size of the mail message and attachment is removed against the user's quota
c) The total size of any attachment stored in DAOS does not count toward the user's quota
d) The total size of the mail message without the attachment is removed against the user's quota
10. After DAOS has been enabled in a Domino server, what console command can be used to stop the operation?
a) Tell DAOSMgr Stop
b) Tell DAOSMgr Exit
c) Tell DAOSMgr Quit
d) Tell DAOSMgr Prune