Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture (C5050-287) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the C5050-287 Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture V5 exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture certification exam.
The IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in IBM Cloud - Cloud Solutions domain. The IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Reference Architecture V5 exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture.
IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Reference Architecture V5|
|Exam Price||$200 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Passing Score||38 / 60|
|Books / Training||Cloud Computing Fundamentals|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||IBM C5050-287 Certification Practice Exam|
IBM C5050-287 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Cloud Computing Concepts and Benefits||
- Define the cloud computing business advantages.
- Define cloud architecture.
- Describe considerations such as risk, cost and compliance around cloud computing.
- Define automation as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Define why standardization is important to cloud computing.
- Define service catalog as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Define a public cloud.
- Define a private cloud.
- Define a hybrid cloud.
- Define the difference between a private cloud, a public cloud, and a hybrid cloud.
- Define Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Define Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Define Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Define DevOps as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Explain Maturity as it relates to SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Explain the benefits of patterns as description of cloud services.
- Define software defined environments as they relate to cloud computing.
- Summarize how business processes can be automated in a cloud environment.
|Cloud Computing Design Principles||
- Demonstrate base knowledge needed to advise on creating a cloud infrastructure.
- Explain Cloud networking principles.
- Explain Cloud storage principles such as block object file and storage area networks
- Describe security strategies in a cloud computing environment.
- Design principle for cloud ready applications including patterns, chef, puppet, and heat templates.
- Design principles for cloud native applications such as open standards and 12-Factor app.
- Design principles for DevOps.
- Designing consumable applications for the cloud.
- Define hybrid integration capabilities.
- Define API Economy in Cloud Computing.
- Define how solutions in the cloud can be more effective.
- Explain to the customer how some popular billing models work and how they pertain to the software the customer has.
- Describe principles for governance, compliance and service management.
|IBM Cloud Reference Architecture||
- Explain the four defining principles of IBM Cloud.
- Explain the benefits of using the IBM Cloud Reference Architecture (ICRA).
- Explain the Cloud Platform Services for ICRA including containers, foundational services, etc.
- Explain the Cloud Service Provider Adoption Pattern for ICRA.
- Describe the ICRA Building SaaS cloud adoption pattern.
- Explain the Hybrid patterns for ICRA
- Describe the solution integration process detailed in the ICRA to take an existing environment to an IBM Cloud Computing environment.
- Design a secure cloud service model using ICRA.
- Describe high availability and disaster recovery as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Describe actors and roles as defined in ICRA (Cloud Service Consumers, Cloud Service Creators, Cloud Service Provider, Cloud Services and the Common Cloud Management Platform).
- Describe how IBM Service Management can effectively manage a customer's cloud environment.
- Describe the IBM API management capabilities.
- Describe the role of governance in the ICRA.
- Describe non-functional requirements (NFRs) as described by ICRA.
- Explain the role of mobile as part of the ICRA.
- Explain the Cognitive pattern as part of the ICRA.
- Explain the IOT pattern as part of the ICRA.
- Explain the DevOps pattern as part of the ICRA.
- Explain the Big Data and Analytics pattern as part of the ICRA.
|IBM Cloud Solutions||
- Describe the IBM capabilities for Cloud Managed Services.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for hybrid integration.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for video services.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for cloud brokerage.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for DevOps.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for cloud native applications.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for service management.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for storage.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for business process management.
- Describe the IBM capabilities for the IBM Marketplace.
To ensure success in IBM Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Foundations of IBM Cloud Reference Architecture V5 (C5050-287) exam.